Widget may turn invisible if button on it pressed when PC under load [M211]

Thank you for checking this. I have updated the tracker.

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

when you extend the widget, move it up, and then minimize it, it can still leave your visible desktop.

I would really appreciate if you could mention the version that you’ve tested.

Thank you.

comodo 8.0.0.4344

I’ve updated tracker data.

Thank you.

Hello,

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.1.0.4426) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

tested, it seems the widget position resets once in a while at random… so i guess it is solved?

Yes this bug sounds like its solved. I will move this to resolved and close this bug in the tracker. If you experience this bug in the future feel free to respond in this report or PM me and i will reopen your bug report.

As for the other issue. Feel free to create a new bug report if you feel up to it.

Thanks again