Why in the heck are these programs untrusted? Please fix this with Next update.

Spybot - Search & Destroy

NETGEAR WN111v2

Your software thinks these programs are unknown and untrusted which is bull ■■■■ to the highest degree, Comodo A/V crashed my computer 12 times in a roll because of this.

Update the software to trust NetGear WN111v2 and Spybot - Search and Destory

Because…

1. Netgear WN111v2 is my WIFI USB CARD AND SHOULD NEVER BE BLOCKED BY THE A/V
  2. Spybot -Search and Destory is my ANTI SPYWARE PROGRAM AND SHOULD NEVER BE BLOCKED BY THE A/V EVER!!!

Fix soon,

Thank you!

Spybot is already on the white list. Also Safer Networking is on the Trusted Software Vendors list.

What version of Spybot are you using? Did you remove Safer Networking from the Trusted Software Vendors list?

NETGEAR WN111v2 http://www.netgear.com/default.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Products/Adapters/RangeMaxWirelessNAdapters/WN111.aspx

Your software thinks these programs are unknown and untrusted which is bull ■■■■ to the highest degree, Comodo A/V crashed my computer 12 times in a roll because of this.

Please submit the Netgear software in Submit Applications Here To Be Whitelisted - 2011.

Can you tell us more about the stability problems that you are experiencing? What OS are you using and what security programs do you have installed and whether they are only used on demand or on access?

Update the software to trust NetGear WN111v2 and Spybot - Search and Destory

Because…

1. Netgear WN111v2 is my WIFI USB CARD AND SHOULD NEVER BE BLOCKED BY THE A/V
  2. Spybot -Search and Destory is my ANTI SPYWARE PROGRAM AND SHOULD NEVER BE BLOCKED BY THE A/V EVER!!!

Fix soon,

Thank you!

You can submit a file as a false positive by the av from the AV interface or here at the forums in the AV False Positive/Negative Detection Reporting board.

Test this > http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdacuv0xr348v8r/wn111v2_3.0_setup.exe
mark as trusted.

Test this > http://www.safer-networking.org/en/ownmirrors1/index.html
mark as trusted.

Please review these programs mark them as known and trusted for the love of god.

I had to turn off Execution Control Level because even Partially Limited was crashing my computer because it wanted to block my software so bad. I’d
like to set Unrecognized files as untrusted but then my computer wouldn’t work at all. Blocked and other mode also don’t work because of this, whenever it
blocks Spybot search and destory it crashes my computer and whenever it blocks my wifi card it says its missing a token to run. So I just Disabled Exection Control Level. Being it would allow my pc to work and nothing software or anything is a virus or “untrusted” as far as I know, I’ve been using these programs for along time with no issues only issue here is COMODO - Defense. I have the ■■■■ thing set to Clean PC mode and nothing else under that clicked. I’m using MS WINDOWS XP SP3.

two things, have you tried restarting and turn off teatimer, it will interfere with lots of security programs and that is one of the main reasons you are having so much trouble.

The TeaTime.exe has never messed with anything else I’ve used and I’m not turning off my anti spyware.

And the teatimer.exe isn’t the problem is the "untrusted’ part of Comodo thats doing all this too me. If Comodo wouldn’t try and sandbox and block my software for no reason I wouldn’t have a problem. Thats what I’m trying to get at.

Oh yeah, It does this same thing to sound taxi and will not let it run.

I am with Languy on disabling Tea Timer for the time being. Tea Timer is HIPS like D+ and having two security programs of the same kind running side by side is not recommended as it is a potential source of conflicts.

With D+ you don’t need Tea Timer anymore as it monitors much more then Tea Timer does and can actually effectively block active malware.

I have used Tea Timer in the past. I watched it fight and loose the battle with active malware; it would note a change of an autorun key, it would then try to revert and 5s later the malware wrote the autorun key back… etc… that’s epic failure.

I just turned off the teatimer.exe with msconfig the spybot icon in the task bar is now gone.

Let us know how it goes no with Tea Timer disabled.

Seems like turning off the teatime.exe fixed that haha… You where right !

but what about this?

Try an online lookup for all of these files individually and see if in the mean time have become recognised or not. The ones belonging to Paint.NET are more than likely legit. When you downloaded Paint.NET from a reputable source then you move them to Trusted Files. The same accounts for the Microsoft related files.

so what did I tell you about teatimer; for those unrecognized files I would select all and click remove ( not delete file), then reboot computer and try running paint.net again, those might be there becasue of teatimer interfering with D+ services, paint.net is a trusted program.

???

What version of Paint.net are you using? I don’t see these dll’s with the latest version of Paint.net. Remove those entries and reinstall Paint.net downloading it from here to be sure you are using a legit version.

I did I think everything is fine now.

Anyways thanks for helping me. :smiley:

Glad it all got fixed. :slight_smile: