Why don't you guys use Facebook?

Facebook is ugglyfying every site on the web and thats not something I want to support. Im kinda annoyed seeing “log in with facebook” on page after page.

Also facebook hasn’t cared about our privacy in the past. I doubt they do now either. The attitude toward privacy has shown that they only “care” once they have to.

Most people on facebook seems to post nonsense after nonsens and I got no intresst reading it… Its just more and more ■■■■, your friend who is normal IRL is all of a sudden a ■■■■ generator…

Facebook consists of the most wierd people known to man that want you to play farmville with them… Its simply not a group of people I want to belong to…

Nothing feels fresh with facebook, feels like a sinking ship - your senses tell you to get away… There are many reasons why not to use facebook…

I think saying no to facebook is usually the right thing to do.

Facebook gets knick named the defaming capital around this area.

Yeah, that’s me all right. In real life I am a bit shy. On the internet… :-X

Um…you just named 3/4 of teenagers and many of the adult population as well. And BTW, not everyone plays Farmville. I certainly don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

:-TU

So this is a reason too? Facebook isn’t “fresh”?

http://min.us/ilKkaS.jpg

Yum…fresh…

What about all these new fresh releases they make, and at which all the paranoid/picky people scream about?

If you use Adblock plus, you can add the Annoyance Block List

Blocks Social Media Content, In page Pop-Ups and other annoyances; thereby substantially decreasing web page loading times and uncluttering them.

You don’t play it… yet…

Facebook changes people. Decent people all of a sudden turns into robots stating their every move and feeling. “Im hungry”, “should sleep” and so on but are unable to get the sleep cus they have facebook.

Its not a fresh feeling with facebook any more. It feels like it brings nothing new with those one line “status updates”.

What about them? Seems like the changes are for the worse so far. Soon you can’t click anywhere without getting presented with 50 options. Facebook is just getting more and more complicated and annoying with all the new “futures”. And you can’t even press disslike. :-TD

Thanks, but I mostly use IE these days. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s ok, convert it to and xml file and use it with the inprivate filter. Alternatively, create a custom style sheet and call it through the accessibility option :-TU

Lol, and why would I? There are much better games if I did have time to play. I would always prefer some FPS multiplayer game or something.

On Facebook, I post political and security related articles (nice platform to market my ideas). Not sure if anyone reads them, though. It also helps me find local important events. I have seen some people like you mentioned…but by no means all.

What about them? Seems like the changes are for the worse so far. Soon you can’t click anywhere without getting presented with 50 options. Facebook is just getting more and more complicated and annoying with all the new “futures”. And you can’t even press disslike. :-TD
[/quote]
Ok…I can share a link and comment in two quick easy clicks. I can say something in one. From someones profile, I can see their Photos in one click.

Not really too complicated…

And about the dislike part: I think that is good. Else some people will get a kick out of voting down everything they see. Usually, negative votes cause problems.

Well, for one, it’s filled with fake profiles and spambots (myspace deja vu anyone?).

Second, you can’t “delete” your account. They only allow you to deactivate, so your “account” is still on their servers forever.

Third, I don’t like seeing dumb status updates like “Ate a chip today”, “Took a talk to friends house”, etc…

My friends don’t say stuff like that all the time. Guess you need better ones. :smiley:

I don’t have anything to share with people and also i don’t have friends to share with them. And i ask myself why people use Facebook a lot. What is interesting with it that people are using it a lot?
Facebook is a simple social network and i don’t know why it became such famous. Its nothing special IMO.

Ive been off facebook for 4 days now and already happier without it tbh. :slight_smile:

Josh

I don’t have a life. There is nothing worth sharing… :smiley:

I don’t have a life. [citation needed]

+1

-and-

the fact that i would rather have a few real friends instead of a bunch on facebook that i barely know or talk to

facebook is a waiste of time and can come back to bite you in the ■■■ if you post something that is to personal or shouldnt be shared. iv seen this happen to a bunch of my friends that do have facebook

because i had so many adventures that i cant manage all the girls in same time ^^

LOL ( I hope ur gf (if you have on) doesn’t read this ;D :P)

I’ve personally never really cared for Facebook, Myspace, etc… I have a Facebook account, but go on it MAYBE once a month. Maybe it’s because when I want to talk to a friend, I just call or text them?