why does this file keep getting blocked

This is a question for another computer on my network. The same file keeps getting blocked 100s and 100s of times at a time. It has been going on for as long as comodo has been installed.
I tried opening the file but when i click it it says Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access thw file.

The file is C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Hewlett Packard/Hp Support Framework/HPSA_service.exe

It either is blocked create process, modify key, access memory, or modify file. Target varies too

Is it running in the sandbox?

i’m not sure, i just keep seeing it on the blocked intrusion list over and over. it wont open though when i look for it

Open the main CIS window > Click Tasks in the top right > Advanced Tasks > click Watch Activity, this will start Comodo Killswitch, similar to task manager or process explorer, but with a few CIS specific addons.

On the System tab try to locate HPSA_service.exe and check the rating column to see if it is Unknown, Trusted, etc.

hello! it is still seen when i check ‘‘show untrusted processes only’’ im pretty sure the rating said unknown…it also is seen in the unrecognized files part of the homescreen for comodo.

btw, i noticed that computer has 90 ‘‘network intrusions’’ all apr blockings with source and destination ip both the router…although one of them is a strange number(il let you know tomorrow), but weird so many apr blocks.