Why does regsvr32.exe want to modify the registry keys of CLSID?[RESOLVED]

Please, can someone help me with this strange requests?
Could it be caused by backdoors, trojans, ecc ecc? Or maybe it’s a change caused by the system? Besides these requests sometimes disappear from the monitor without any logical reason…
Anyway I have chosen before tese problems the “Safe Mode”, for a better knowledge of the processes in my computer (maybe the problem is only this mode?)…
Thanks for your help…

I’ll await for more mod’s to help you with this problem

CG

I saw that today these requests pop up after the update of the avira antivirus… I don’t know what to think about it, but for the moment i have set regsvr32.exe as “Windows System Application”… I wait for your hints…

up

I’ve done all this checks and (lucky for me) it’s all safe…
So these changes to the registry keys weren’t from a virus and i can stay calm…
I’ve also cleared the registry with Ccleaner and now seems that there are no more popups of this type…
Thank you so much for your help! I really needed!
Goodbye!

Using an AV program… it’s unlikely definition file updates will call regvr32.exe but program updates occasionally require program registry changes for which regsvr32.exe is called. Happens to the large majority of installs.

Thank you for posting back that the problem is solved. I’ll close this topic now. If you should encounter further problems, please PM an online moderator with a link to this topic so that he can open it.
Dennis