Who is responsible of adding malware in CIS Whitelist?

One catches flies with syrup and not with vinegar.

Your combative tone to me is not helping. It will make people wonder what your true intentions are.

Yes, we all know they are doing it wrong, but instead of trying to get it improved lets bury the problem as you want, thanks for your useful input in this thread.
The problem is not buried it is however not dealt with to your likings.

Thanks again for your tone and inputs, very useful.

Your combative tone to me is not helping. It will make people wonder what your true intentions are.The problem is not buried it is however not dealt with to your likings.
My tone is normal when I have to reply something relevant or useful, so your useless post are not helping either. I hope to read something useful when I see a new post since the problem is clearly exposed. This issue has been buried since the problem appeared, if not, since is a problem, obviously, it would have been fixed already. My likings...? yes I'm so bad for pointing out a big issue.

It’s not buried.

Saying “What part is not clear” is not a normal way of communication.

I hope to read something useful when I see a new post since the problem is clearly exposed. This issue has been buried since the problem appeared, if not, since is a problem, obviously, it would have been fixed already. My likings...? yes I'm so bad for pointing out a big issue.
It's not buried. It's apparently discussed again.

It’s your combative tone that’s the problem. But that seems to be part of your MO.

Really Eric, I don’t understand your behaviour, and why are you hijacking this thread with all this irrelevant posts

So if you have something to say about this topic say it, if not, act as a MOD and delete all our irrelevant post and if you have something to tell me send me a PM.

By the way my tone was right until you started to troll in the thread by accusing me of being toxic and inflammatory, you should apologize.

The bold part is inflamatory and against forum policy.

Flaming

Yes, we all know they are doing it wrong, but instead of trying to get it improved lets bury the problem as you want, thanks for your useful input in this thread.
It's not buried it flamebait. [quote="lordraiden post:22, topic:291383"] Thanks again for your tone and inputs, very useful.My tone is normal when I have to reply something relevant or useful, so your useless post are not helping either. [/quote] Sarcasm and flamebait.
I hope to read something useful when I see a new post since the problem is clearly exposed. This issue has been buried since the problem appeared, if not, since is a problem, obviously, it would have been fixed already. My likings...? yes I'm so bad for pointing out a big issue.
Victim role. The problem is in your delivery. [quote="lordraiden post:24, topic:291383"] Really Eric, I don't understand your behaviour, and why are you hijacking this thread with all this irrelevant posts [/quote] Flaming
So if you have something to say about this topic say it, if not, act as a MOD and delete all our irrelevant post and if you have something to tell me send me a PM.
We don't delete posts unless it is clearcut spam. Other than that we may send posts in violation to the Forum Policy Violation board.
By the way my tone was right until you started to troll in the thread by accusing me of being toxic and inflammatory, you should apologize.
In this topic you already have history that you seem to forget about. Flaming.

Let also add not following direction of moderators. Other than that if you think you are not treated correctly then file a complaint as described in How to appeal against Moderators decisions.

Erik, Read the first posts you have made on this page, did you forgot who started to troll? because it was you
https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t96651.0.html;new;topicseen#new

Where you are flaming, where you are being toxic and you are being irrespectful to me without any reason.
Well yes the only reason you don’t accept any critic to CIS even if you are wrong.

Why don’t you analyze your own posts? because they are full of toxic, flaming and all this things you love…

Now you close the same thread on which you have been spamming with offtopic messages, and acting condescendingly, I think you got you purpose hijack a thread which is criticizing something that is done wrong by CIS.

MOD’s like you are a one of the things that this forum doesn’t need.

So please stop hijacking this thread.

Regards

Your appeal against moderator decision is received and being discussed.

Guys, can we please stay on topic. I think you Mods and lordraiden can keep with forum arguments in PM.

I understand lordraiden concern about whitelisted malware.
It has always been thought that the whitelisted malware by Comodo where only ADWARES. But this is wrong. There are many trojans and other bad things whitelisted.

It would be nice to have a response from COMODO to see what they are planning to do about this.
McAfee talked about it at the beginning of year 2012.

Comodo can make whitelisting more robust but how is this feasible I don’t know. At the end of the day whitelisted malware will always occur down to many factors. The best thing you can do is to use layered security approach.

Which Comodo don’t have for whitelisted malware. Hopefully I am wrong. :-\

I was talking about other security programs/tools working along with CIS 88)