While running a virtual browser does anyone else have it freeze up a lot on FB?

When I go to Facebook the page goes entirely black for a bit and either goes back to normal within a few seconds, or I have to close it and start over again. I noticed this JUST started happening, right now I am browsing in sandboxie which is not giving me any problems on Facebook. How can I fix this?

Sounds like PrivDog.

Since you’re going to FaceButt, ButtFace, etc., why not uninstall PrivDog?

Why would you need it?

You’re using the very thing its warnigng you 'bout; just shoot the messenger and get over it.

Well why would Privdog freeze up the browser in Comodo’s sandbox but NOT sandboxie?

Hi guys,
I don’t see this being a PrivDog issue.
Maybe some corruption has occurred in Comodos sandbox.
Try resetting the sandbox.
Note: All data within the sandbox only will be removed.

What browser are you using?
If it is Dragon/IceDragon, also try disabling ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’.

I’m sandboxing with Firefox and I restart the sandbox by the reset button and it still happens.

Hi cheater87,
Have you tried with ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’ disabled in Firefox and see if the problem persists?

Will try that and get back to you.

Yup still happens with it disabled. :frowning:

Sorry at this moment I do not know what else to suggest, other than maybe creating a bug report.
Bug Reports - CIS
Required Format For Reporting Bugs

Kind regards.

I use Firefox and Miranda IRC fully virtualized in the Comodo Sandbox and since upgrading to V7 I get random freezes of either program which force me to restart. This never happened with previous versions of Comodo, so I suspect there is a bug in the latest release.