Which Utorrent Configuration is the best? [RESOLVED]

My firewall and Defense+ rules on uTorrent: Custom, but so far I’ve allowed all the alerts surrounding it because they’ve been all legit.

really? :o (and this guy claimed himslef as a shinobi master 88) )
oh well, i’ll removed all of pandlouk’s rules & mark utorrent as trusted. :BNC
i hate rules! :-TU

Not that much faster for me, but I also like to tweaking. I find this guide to be the best outside of CFP:

Inside CFP, you might also want to disable Block Fragmented IP datagrams and Do protocol analysis since you don’t have a router like me.

As for those ICMP rules, those are based on my research and personal trials :-TU. They’re all Type 3 (category Destination Unreachable), which are safe and useful for P2P’ers:
Internet Control Message Protocol - Wikipedia - CFP3 doesn’t contain all the built-in names for them, such as “Host administratively prohibited”. So to allow this one, you would have to manually add a rule under Windows Operating System (WOS) to allow protocol ICMP, Type 3, Code 9. WOS is the “application” that ICMP rules are handled, not uTorrent itself. This is where it confused me at first until I experimented and monitored for blocked events in my CFP log. Several of them apply to incoming (other peers to your PC) as well as outgoing (you waiting for a reply from other peers), so you can allow In and Out in these rules. This will speed it up a bit.

Even if uTorrent is trusted its only using 1 port. I download something and close it out. I never leave it running. I don’t specific rules cause my modem firewall takes care of all my needs.

Alright I guess I can safely lock this topic for now (:NRD)