which is a good dvd and cd burner software?

can any one inform me which is a good dvd and cd burner software that i can use for free? so that i can burn( like copy my favorite musics, any documents etc to a dvd or cd) any cd or dvd through that software.

Are you looking for a free CD/DVD burner or free CD/DVD burner program? In case of the former you could try Imageburn.

I would agree with ImageBurn but there is one thing it can’t do and that is create multisession discs.

I’m also using the free version of Ashampoo Burning Studio which does everything including making labels and burning Lightscribe discs.

This is a nice one
hxxp://www.burnaware.com/burnaware_free.html

Burn
Burn, backup or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
Supports recording from command-line and BAT scripts for automating routine actions.
Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and ISO9660 (Level 1-3, Romeo), including Joliet Unicode extensions.
Append or update Multisession discs.
Supports multisession for DVD-RW/+RW and import of any session.
Burn standard or boot disc images.
Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.

Create

Create Bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
El Torito creation support with advanced options: emulation type, sectors, platform, load segment and boot message.
Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
Create DVD-Video discs and MP3 CDs/DVDs.
Make standard or boot disc images.
Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and ISO9660 (Level 1-3, Romeo), including Joliet Unicode extensions.

Copy

Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.</blockquote>

thanks i have just installed burnaware free version. let me see how does it work. thank you

I use ImgBurn, but CDBurnerXP also works well.

thanks

BurnAware