Where's Soya ?!

Gibran is still older and wiser. He’s 2000 years old :o And look at his posts 88) Serious guy :smiley:

yeah…he’s wise, he thinks everything is leaking 88) (hmm, cool rhyme 88) )

I’m -993 years, not 993 years old! I can’t get hurt, since I’m theoretically not born yet :stuck_out_tongue:

What the hell ? 88) You’re not born but yet you reborn :o, seriously - stop drinking those energy drinks :smiley: It’s bad for your brains. ;D Soon you’re IQ will be -993 - lower than Ganda’s :stuck_out_tongue:

O0
… ??? hmmmm, you didn’t pass the test? :-X 88)

I am reborn, but still I am not.

That day will never ever come. ganda’s soul is corrupted with uncertainty.

hey >:( this is “where’s Soya” thread, lets make fun of him/her :smiley:
i pass the IQ/are you dumb test, but apparently there are still some ppl who doubt it :stuck_out_tongue:

He tried to steal my “Not even death can stop me…”, so I had to finish him off.

is that an official comodo dictionary term? :slight_smile:

no wonder i had terrible internet connection for the past few days/maybe weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

of topic :
my ISP says, there’s problem with the internet connection due to fiber optic problem. is it so bad ???

Or maybe they know Ganda is not the most inteligent martian on Earth ? 88) :smiley:

hmm,i think i didn’t explain it right, 88) i mean,
they said, there’s an earthquake “somewhere” and “somehow” it damaged the fiber (fibre?) optic “somewhere” and now i live a miserable life :cry:

:frowning: i pass the test, remember ? :-La

You didn’t hide your spaceship deep enough. They’re digging it up as we type.

Since it uses the light, and nothing can reach a higher speed than light, I guess you’re right!

So where’s Soya !!! ??? He abandoned us ? Ragwing is quiet too. Ganda shows up rarely.
And Melih ! ???

What the hell ? :-\

They might take a journey to the stars Mars?

GANDA !!! (:AGY) Where’s everyone ? Tell us or else we’ll ■■■■ you to oblivion (:WIN) If you kidnaped them we’ll ■■■■ you to oblivion :SMLR If you didn’t do anything - we’ll ■■■■ you to oblivion (:TNG)

We’ll ■■■■ you away, either way (:LGH) (Mad scientist laughter)

you’re looking for me ??? i check this forum 3 times a day ???

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.
Now to the real thing. There’s been some issues with my ISP. I was able to recieve and send data, but all DNS requests failed (try with standard and OpenDNS).
I doubt ganda will leave the forum unless someone forces him too. But I don’t know where Soya is. Maybe he’s been doing bad in school, and have to study some, or maybe he finally became an alcoholic?

yeah right 88)

:a0

hmmm, interesting 88)

OR maybe Ganda took him… :cry: