Where to get free personal firewall 10 ONLY - No Dragon, etc?[solved]

No matter which download link for CIS Personal Firewall v10 for 64-bit Windows 7 I’ve tried (and I’ve tried several), when it runs it ALWAYS forcibly installs EXTREMELY unwanted software such as Comodo Dragon, etc. I used to be able to select a custom install to avoid that ■■■■, but none of the official Comodo downloads allow this any longer!

What’s the deal? Where can I find either a customizable installer that lets me reject all that rubbish or an installer that doesn’t include any of those things – no Dragon, no GeekBuddy, etc?

Thanks

Hi Huzer,
See step 2 of the help link below, select the components tab and deselect the components that you don’t require.
CIS Premium – Installation - Comodo Help

Kind regards.

Excellent assistance, sir captainsticks!

I almost certainly missed the new name of the customization option, now called “Components”. Thanks!!

You are welcome. :slight_smile:

here is the direct link for cis premium only https://cdn.download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cispremium_only_installer.exe
Note: above offline installer has Antivirus with Comodo Firewall as optional component and does not come with Secure Shopping, GeekBuddy and Comodo Dragon browser. You will need to install them separately if you need them]

after you installed cis premium, update and do fast scan which is by default.
when is completed then do restart. After that go to control panel, find cispremium installation on list, double click or right click, then click uninstall/change, you will have some options. Click “change”. Uncheck “install comodo antivirus” and then click change. Restart your pc. Thats is!