Where is the Untrusted files list?

(v.6.2.282872.2847)
What if I erroneously mark a file as Untrusted? How can I get it back?

How did you mark it as untrusted? What kind of alert and what you answered the alert with etc.

Check in your unrecognised files window.

Check in your unrecognised files window.

Isn’t that supposed to contain only the unrecognized ones? If you mark one as Untrusted it shouldn’t show there… Actually you can mark it as Untrusted from the Unrecognized files window.

Insert Quote How did you mark it as untrusted? What kind of alert and what you answered the alert with etc.

It hasn’t happened yet, but not seeing any “Untrusted files” list anywhere in the program made me worry about the possibility of having a file blocked incorrectly and not being able to make it work again.

I’m asking about any case, regardless of whether I do it from an alert while “Remember my answer” is checked or from the “Unrecognized files” list

I’ve attached three screenshots, in the first screenshot you will see where you can find files you’ve quarantined by accident. In the second screenshot you can see what files you have blocked with HIPS. In the third screenshot you can see firewall applications rules, as you can see I made an example which says “Blocked Application”, however also notice that there might be blocking rules in other ‘modes’ too, for example if you block a very specific IP address for an application then the rule would be a “Custom” rule and you’d have to expand it to see what is blocked.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you very much SanyaIV! My concern was for the HIPS blocked files. Didn’t notice they were under the Protected Files. :-[ I took a view to that option at first but seems I overlooked the Blocked files tab :-[