Where can i go for Internet Security?

I have a question based on internet security…

It has to do with javascript keylogging, i read on an article from CNN of an interview with a hacker that was attending Def Con…

Well, other than finally knowing what Def Con was all about, it was also mentioned that one should restart the browser whenever about to access something private; and that is because the javascript on another website can still be running while you enter your information on another tab/window of your browser. Thus, it is possible to be keylogged even without having to get a virus at all…

so i need an alleviation or resolution to this problem? can anyone guide me?

It sounds like it might be cross site scripting, but I need to read the article to be sure. Do you have the link?

here you go:

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-03/tech/jeff.moss.black.hat_1_lulzsec-hacker-moss/7?_s=PM:TECH

i think it was the last question of the interview or second to last

The comments made by the ‘hacker’ are quite vague but it sounds like he may be referring to combinations of Cross-site Scripting ( XSS ) and Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) There’s also the possibility of remote code execution due to vulnerabilities in browser plug-ins, such as Flash.

As the browser is the point of origin for these attacks, it seems sensible to ensure, whichever browser you use, is secured. For some information to start:

Cross-Site Request Forgery ( CSRF ) Prevention Cheat Sheet - OWASP
XSS ( Cross Site Scripting ) Prevention Cheat Sheet - OWASP