Where can I download this Comodo firewall 5.5.195786.1383

I want to downgrade to this old version because I get a very good leak test result with it scored 280 while on this updated version I can get only 180.

Please share the link.

Thanks.

I wouldn’t worry about the leaktest score very much.

It was originally designed to test Comodo Firewall back when it was a standard HIPS. It is not able to test the sandbox correctly.

What I would advise is that you configure it as I describe in this article and not worry about the leaktest score. As far as I know nobody has yet been infected while following my recommendations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

exactly, with the sandbox the leaktest thinks there is a vulnerability when in reality it is not. it was never meant to test with the sandbox.

So, I have to leave the sandbox enabled then?? As of now, I have it disabled because I get a higher leaktest score if it is off.

The following was for an older version, but for testing the settings will still work OK now AFAIK.
Getting Accurate Leak Test Results

https://forums.comodo.com/leak-testingattacksvulnerability-research/getting-accurate-leak-test-results-t61715.0.html

I followed everything and I got 200. Is this good enough?

Please advise.

EDIT:

Download Comodo Internet Security 5.5.195786 for Windows - Filehippo.com]
. Is there one for Comodo firewall 5.5.195786.1383 for 64bit?

Sorry I forgot to mention that I am using win7 x64.

I couldn’t find one.

The leaktest was not made to test a security with sandbox functionality. It will give skewed results.

Thanks for all the help guys.

I will stay with this latest version for now and see if every thing will be just fine. It is now set at proactive with sandbox enabled.

SOLVED…