Where are the settings stored? [Resolved]

Today I installed this free firewall instead of SFP. It seems to me as a good firewall, but I need some more time to study the behaviour of it. As far as I’ve seen there are a few things that could be optimezed/added like password protection and a simple rule to block ip’s. But most of them are already posted somewhere on this board. Btw, wouldn’t it be handy if you made a pinned topic with a todo list which you collect from the Wishes topic and all the others? Now the questions are spread and it’s not allways clear if the asked function will be added in a next version. I think this wil be handy for both the users and the developpers. :wink:

But the main thing where I was looking for is where the settings are stored. If I know it, than I can restore them after restoring my Ghost (w/o CPF).

Feature requests are being discussed at https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,66.0.html

Egemen

Thanks for your reaction, egemen. But I didn’t only ask for adding the option to save/export/import the settings. Because it’s missing I want to do it myself, but than I’ve to know where the settings are stored. So if you can tell me I would be very happy. :slight_smile:

Hi,
All settings are kept under the key:

“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Software\Comodo\Personal Firewall”.

Hope this helps,

Egemen

This helps indeed. I exported the reg settings, so I’m ready to do a reinstall another time.

Thanks again, egemen.