When Using WebFilter You Must Click Ignore Once Multiple Times [V7][M894]

0. Web Filter does not work as it should (click ignore once).

1. Diagnostico attached

2. comodo internet security 7.0.312140.4101

3. Windows 7 service pack 1 ( 64 )

4. comodo - proactive security
antivirus - active
Defense + active - safe mode
active firewall - custom mode

5. N/D

6. KeyScrambler ( think hard influence of something )

a) Create Rule for web filter to ask when trying to download by extension eg * exe * ;
b ) If I click on any link and try to download an executable for example, the question arises: “ignore once”
c) After selecting Ignore Once it asks again and again.

8. a) Several popups appeared ;

9. a) That the endless windows appear only once.

Here is a video which in part shows this issue.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I am trying to fully understand this. It seems like you are experiencing two problems. One is that Downloads via FTP ( ftp:// ) are allowed and unfiltered.

The other is that when trying to ignore you are forced to click the ignore button multiple times.

Is that correct? If so then please edit your first post so that this issue is about having to click the ignore button multiple times. Then create a new one which is about how FTP links are unfiltered. Only one issue can be forwarded for each report.

Thank you.

Yes, it is actually a single problem in different circumstances. 

The first is about the configuration of web filter (see attached print), which when set to ask when trying to download files by clicking ignore once interminable popups (letting spend the whole day with the windows popping up) appear as shown here in the video.
Sites that specifically begin with ftp:// is not filtered by the web filter.
And the third is that if we click with the right mouse button the download will happen without any warning the web filter

I do not understand why tr reports for the same in different circumstances, yet I will be editing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Actually, I had meant to create two entirely different topics for those bugs. I have now split them off into their own topics. The idea is that if there are multiple issues the devs need to be able to prioritize. Thus, they need to be separated. Also, for tracking purposes they need to be separated as it is possible for one to be fixed, but not another.

I hope you understand.

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

As this was not fixed during the Beta testing period I will move this bug report to the main Bug Reporting Board.

Please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Apparently popups stopped arise when you click ignore once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A080cfwhc6E

Thank you for checking this. I have updated the tracker, and will now move this to Resolved as the issue is fixed for you. If the issue returns let me know.

Thank you.