When I open a new website it says "This website is not available"

Hi azriel_13,
This issue is puzzling to say the least.
You haven’t accidentally set the network settings of Dragon to use a non existent proxy?
Сonfiguring Access Pages Through A Web Proxy-Comodo Help

I do imagine this is becoming frustrating and I would just like to say thank you for your patience with this issue. :slight_smile:

Edit: If all else fails it might be worth resetting TCP/IP.
Note: Specific instructions listed for Windows 8/8.1.
How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility-Microsoft Support

Its not really frustrating as it is a little annoying, but I’ve tried every possible proxy/no proxy combination there is, but its still not working. Could it be when I downloaded something else it blocks access to the internet from Dragon? Or a simple coding error where it’s only really affecting a Windows 8 Acer V3 731-4854 laptop?

Note my edit in reply 20.
Your posting and my edit was almost simultaneous. :wink:
I am running Windows 8.1 with no issues.

Okay from the looks of it, it’s currently working. This was a rather annoying, and irritating issue but thank you guys for helping me through it. Thank You captainsticks and EricJH! Dragon is an excellent program, lets just hope the fix is permanent. I say again: THANK YOU, YOU GUYS! And because of the nature of this issue, I honestly think that this issue should be locked up at the top of the Help - CD forum section. Though I’ve said it numerous times before, thank you.

Well, it WAS working…now it’s not working anymore.

Well I guess you could try resetting the winsock, see step 1 in the answer of the link below.
Winsock Corrupted in Windows 8-Answers Microsoft
Note: Reboot required.

I am almost out of ideas again. :slight_smile:

Okay, for now it’s working. But if it crashes again, DON’T resolve this. Thank you for your time you two.

I have my fingers crossed. :wink: