When can we expect the New Version 3.00?.

We’re in June now… We’re waiting impatiently ;D
Any new schedule?
Is that truth that we won’t see it before Windows 8 gets released? :cry:

Wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t see it until then; could be a good marketing strategy.

Hey guys and gals, stop waiting for CTM3. I don’t believe CTM will be released in 2012. Maybe in 2013 if we are lucky. If in 2013, probably around June or July 2013. Can’t see it being released before that.

whats your reasoning behind your logic?

Common sense ;D

how do you use common sense to predict a release date?

Experience. Mark my words, you won’t see CTM 3.0 in 2012.

DANGIT…XD…its july now, and still not even a public beta…

welp…back to using ctm 2.9 beta…dont recall EVER having ANY issues with it… :3 not even when running it on 2 fakeraid arrays… 1x fakeraid 10, and 1x fakeraid 1, the fakeraid 10 running 4x 160GB disks, the fakeraid 1 running 2x 320GB disks…

sigh

alas, I no longer have that computer x.x …had to sell it, and now, although my new pc is MUCH better arguably, it only has a single 2tb drive…that I THINK might be failing no less XD…it runs, and it runs debateably fine, but when I’m not using my computer, and its just sitting turned on, it makes some funny noises…lol… but its under warranty…so I can return it for a replacement to bestbuy, worst case scenario…

cant wait till ctm 3.x comes out, at least to public beta…NEVER had ANY issues with the public betas…and have ALWAYS used them on my production machine :p… so you guys do a DANG good job, even on the public betas…

I do agree that I feel like a kid at Christmas when I’m waiting on a new release of CTM… hope to see it soon…real soon…and NOT in 2013…yes it would be a good marketing strategy, but I still hope like heck that we see it here in 2012…hopefully soon in 2012…

Sometimes a cable rubs the cooling fan of the CPU. Happened to me. If the hard  drive is whirring a lot. Malware maybe working it when it shouldn't. Reducing cookies could help stop and remove the malware.

When will CTM 3.0 be released? In 2014 or 2015?

When some users were saying after the Windows 8 release we did not believe at that time…
Now you can see… Windows 8 will be released first…

Why not to develop 2.8?

Why not to finish 2.9 beta?

Because that platform has been abandoned.

What does that mean exactly? platform has been abandoned?

They are making it from the scratch… :wink:

honestly, making? ???
or just abandoned the abandoned platforms? :cry:

Hopefully
;D

I like everything about Comodo, trusted company, free fully functional softwares, amazing & innovative products, etc…

But the only thing I dont like is the disorganized releases…The releases need to be in an organized manner.

Dont expect…just keep waiting…one day it will be here…seems the new mantra of Comodo :wink: :smiley:

Their internal development stream IS organized according to their internal processes. Unfortunately, they are not aligned with our expectations.

Patience is truly a virtue. :wink:

Ewen :slight_smile:

This is the death for a paid app.
In a competitive market is is also problematic: people just change the app used…
Hope they learn from the past errors.