When can we expect the New Version 3.00?.

An opinion is never just one’s opinion. It is something one sticks one’s neck out for; not something one hides behind. That’s what defines an opinion and one will get criticized for it at one point…

The last remark by Razvan was a month ago. Believing that Comodo is still working on CTM I assume it will come… when it is ready… :wink:

This is true, free user cannot demand anything. And I am entitled to feel only gratitude to Comodo for CTM, and feel it. But this is a question of priorities in many free products which Comodo anyway releases. And IMHO CTM is giving more credit to Comodo then other free products. Though I admit I can be wrong and CID, CSU, CPM are of more value in this respect.

Again, I maybe wrong, but successful release of CTM will make good reputation for Comodo and and indirectly bring money in the long run.

I understand that it’s free, yet still looks less than good when something is delayed that much. I’d fix the fre part and sell if for a nominal fee. Maybe if they would make a few dollars/pounds, etc from it they would have incentive to get on with it.

It’s such a great concept most would pay for it. I liked the idea so much that I bought RollBack Rx when CTM crashed my computer a couple of times. I liked the idea so much I was willing to pay for a product that actually worked well and had no bugs. I would never live without such software again. It’s a bacon saver!

As it is, the free part could naturally put it behind income generating products, or (just as likely) it could be there are a series of problems that keep delaying it. We really don’t know which.

Those who criticize means they think differently, their opinion differs & they criticize i.e their opinion, they think…

So criticism doesn’t make them right, it shows they dont agree with you, their opinion is different.

After one point the opinion will turn into endless argument.

So I simply ended it.

I made my point - You dont agree, fine.

You made your point - I dont agree, fine.

Why turn into endless argument, we dont agree with each other, simply end it.

Get over it guys and gals, CTM 3 could have been cancelled.

I would say delayed:

Unless you have proof that Razvan Raschitor was not truthful I assume things are on delay but on their way.

Also I ask you to refrain from making unfounded statements. You are in the twilight zone between accepted behaviours and trolling.

Yes, the only thing that we may state now is the absence of information about CTM development. I hope the question will be clarified soon. I hope Comodo realizes importance of keeping development of CTM.

There is no information released, because there is no CTM 3.0

Get over it folks, move on.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and get over the fact that some people are not getting over it. Hmm?

;D

at least we now know that there will indeed be a new CTM. I used CTM for a while but I had to give up since I got a 64bits system installed. I don’t know the reason it didn’t want to install and I spent some time trying to find out since I guess that some of you guys might use the 2.8 or even 2.9 beta on a 64x platform, am I right ?

Me too: just recently I cannot install CTM 2.8, 2.9, Rollback Rx and Keriver 1-click on Win-7 Ultimate 64 bit. IDK maybe this is the problem of the comp.

Windows update has been changing things. Might be the source of the install trouble. Makes me afraid to try it on an updated system.  If you reinstall your OS then CTM   then update Win that might work.

No news, bad news…

Any news ???

Still no news. Other projects have pushed CTM3 down the priority list, but it is still on the list.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Is This Project Dead Already?

Then Plz declare it DEad…

It’s not dead. It was extensively delayed by other priorities, but it is still a live development project.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

To add to Panic:

But don’t you think its been quite long for anyone to think it lives…

Anyways, I dont think I should hope any releases sooner…