When can we expect the New Version 3.00?.

This is just lack of info.

May be mods or staff know how’s the CTM 3.0 developments goes?

I remember Melih said something excellent about CTM 3 & said to ask Razwan & someone PM Razwan, did he got any reply from Razwan?

Yeah, I wrote recently and got nothing.

I feel the same.

On the other hand we are talking about a free product that is to be provided alongside other popular free products.The latter group get updates on a regular basis painting a different picture about Comodo’s credibility.

Comodo’s credibility is not as black as you represent it.

On December 13, 2011

On March 5, 2012:

On June 29, 2012:

On August 27, 2012:

I’m really thankful to Comodo for CTM 2.8 and 2.9 beta. :-TU
CTM is a great product creating good reputation for Comodo.

I hope at least to hear about CTM 3 soon.

I don’t want to underestimate other free products of Comodo having regular updates. Though IMHO CTM deserves to be of much more higher priority then it is now.

I am not representing anything nor was any intention to pass a statement on Comodo’s credibility.

It was simply my opinion as I mentioned & nothing at all.

Secondly, for many questions raised, why everytime it is to be mentioned Comodo provides many free products?

Everyone knows that & appreciate & are lot lot thankful for everything.

But it is not the first & last thing only done by Comodo. Just as here in Comodo forum & other places on internet many people think Comodo provides the best free products, in same places many think other free products are better.

So its not the question of “Free”

Its users trust & love towards Comodo & their rights, suggestions, appreciation, criticism, etc to make Comodo better & improve.

As I appreciate Comodo for many things at many places, here I criticised/suggested on releases.

And all this is what I think/my personal opinion & not as a representative of users & not trying to paint a picture of Comodo or passing any statement on Comodo’s credibility.

Now this is the extention to my post. Like an example to what I meant to say in my post.

The kind of same thing happened with CIS 6 Beta & there too I replied with the same passion for Comodo. The replies there were not to show Comodo anything or trying to prove Comodo wrong but as a user of Comodo I felt little disappointed/sad the way things were going & expressed my opinion/thoughts.
Yes I sometime go overboard & cant help it, we Indians sometimes gets very emotional & attached to the things they love or care for, its in our nature.

I went little offtopic here so very sorry for that & I am offtopic here so would also like to say sorry if in other threads by mistake I have hurt anyone, anyone’s sentiments or Comodo’s credibility or image.

The reason why people keep brining up the “free” comment, is that as a free product, you really have no right to complain about a delayed release. You are entitled to absolutely nothing from Comodo in this regard. Now if you were paying for a license, that would be another thing entirely.

As a free product, is it really surprising that other more pressing issues (possibly a project that makes them money?) that can take development time away from a free product? After all, they are a corporation. They wouldn’t stay a corporation for long if they didn’t make money…

It was my opinion & you can agree or disagree & I can agree or disagree with yours.

You disagree with me & I disagree with you…End.

CTM 3.0 will come when it comes but I find it sad that they don’t give CTM, as a very innovative product, the priority that it should have.

I somehow disagree, as the corporation needs to listen the users and get as much as it can from the Community.

Sorry, I somehow disagree. We’re talking about freemium model: free products that improve brand and give market share and some premium (paid) software and services.
If you don’t take care of the free part of the freemium, you (the corporation) are in trouble…

Fully agree.

Thanks Solarlynx for the timeline.

An opinion is never just one’s opinion. It is something one sticks one’s neck out for; not something one hides behind. That’s what defines an opinion and one will get criticized for it at one point…

The last remark by Razvan was a month ago. Believing that Comodo is still working on CTM I assume it will come… when it is ready… :wink:

This is true, free user cannot demand anything. And I am entitled to feel only gratitude to Comodo for CTM, and feel it. But this is a question of priorities in many free products which Comodo anyway releases. And IMHO CTM is giving more credit to Comodo then other free products. Though I admit I can be wrong and CID, CSU, CPM are of more value in this respect.

Again, I maybe wrong, but successful release of CTM will make good reputation for Comodo and and indirectly bring money in the long run.

I understand that it’s free, yet still looks less than good when something is delayed that much. I’d fix the fre part and sell if for a nominal fee. Maybe if they would make a few dollars/pounds, etc from it they would have incentive to get on with it.

It’s such a great concept most would pay for it. I liked the idea so much that I bought RollBack Rx when CTM crashed my computer a couple of times. I liked the idea so much I was willing to pay for a product that actually worked well and had no bugs. I would never live without such software again. It’s a bacon saver!

As it is, the free part could naturally put it behind income generating products, or (just as likely) it could be there are a series of problems that keep delaying it. We really don’t know which.

Those who criticize means they think differently, their opinion differs & they criticize i.e their opinion, they think…

So criticism doesn’t make them right, it shows they dont agree with you, their opinion is different.

After one point the opinion will turn into endless argument.

So I simply ended it.

I made my point - You dont agree, fine.

You made your point - I dont agree, fine.

Why turn into endless argument, we dont agree with each other, simply end it.

Get over it guys and gals, CTM 3 could have been cancelled.

I would say delayed:

Unless you have proof that Razvan Raschitor was not truthful I assume things are on delay but on their way.

Also I ask you to refrain from making unfounded statements. You are in the twilight zone between accepted behaviours and trolling.

Yes, the only thing that we may state now is the absence of information about CTM development. I hope the question will be clarified soon. I hope Comodo realizes importance of keeping development of CTM.