What's your favorite Christmas song?

I saw the “What music are you listening to”-topic, and now I wonder, what’s your favorite Christmas music? ;D

My favorites are Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You and George Michael - Last Christmas

Cheers,
Ragwing

Frosty the Pervert. Ok, so not really but its a great one. I think my all time favorite has just got to be Silent Night.

My Favorite Christmas Music is Bing Crosby White Christmas and Burl Ives A Holly Jolly Christmas which was my mom’s favorite Christmas song.

Definitely “Stille Nacht” (known in the English version as “Silent Night”).

Best old German christmas song ever. Very deep and sad melody line.

I don’t really like “Jingle Bells”, sorry to say so, would surely sound better if being done with banjos and tongue-in-cheek vocals, in the country style. Otherwise, it’s a gruesome commercial X-MAS song, very ■■■■■■.

Am I a GermNazSw now? No, you decide.

Oh oh.

:slight_smile:

And do me a favour, yeah?

If you haven’t already read 1984 by George Orwell, do it now.
If you have already done so, read it again.

Good night, home country.

Happy new year!

Definitely “The Twelve Days Of Christmas” sung by the POWs in “The Great Escape” 8)
Hope you all had a happy Christmas and I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.
grampa

Band aid’s Do they know it’s Christmas…if for no other reason but to remind us how lucky we are in the developed world, so we never forget how many people, especially babies and children, are dying needlessly everyday!! :cry: