What's DACS and what does it stand for

This one sounds plausible.

So far it’s got my vote. :-TU

Edit: I was not a moderator when I started this topic

Comodo brought this onto themselves. The moment they decided to tell us the initials but not go the full way and tell us the whole name, they became targets of interrogation.

DACS---- Download Avast! Comodo Stinks

I’m sure you got the right answer. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dch48 your reading people minds to hard ;D and yes I’m 100% sure you got the right answer !ot!

Deinstall Avast Comodo’s Secure

Detection and Acid-like Cleaning System

only because Melih has mentioned “acid-like cleaning” in the past

Destroy All Classic Scanners?
Or:
Destroy All Classic Security?

It’s already been mentioned that DACS will only be for detection, not cleaning. Cleaning will originally be the job of Comodo Cleaning Essentials.

(:SAD) sorry, bad guess

it stands for

D********** A** C************ S*******

number of ‘*’ means the number of letters? :slight_smile:

D… And C… S… ;D Yay!

@Melih.Ooooooh you are a little tinker arent you, keeping us all guessing.!Anyway on a more serious note, i am absolutely sure the time taken by Comodo to deliver will have been worth the wait, and maybe a nice Christmas present.In the meantime we all await mighty Lord Dacs and his arrival to change the face of detection as we know it!.

Regards
Dave1234.

Yes!

lol…yes, a having fun and laughing together…i wish we did more of that… :slight_smile:

Melih

Diagnostic And Cryptographic Scanners

You missed out an asterisk on diagnostic.

I have seen some funny,rude,serious, good and bad guesses.
To Melih, My guess for the reason we haven’t found out is of a more serious nature (Maybe licencing,patent copyright or something)( maybe not), but it is nice to see you throw some fun in to the situation. I’m sure it will be a fine additive and I wish you all the best with DACS when it is released. The guessing game begins again now we all know how long the words are. Kind regards.

Melih, when DACS is released, will you give us more letters to play with? Maybe some of those blocks with the letters on them. ;D

DACS will be a game changing product.

Melih