What would "all applications"?

citation: https://forums.comodo.com/resolvedoutdated-issues-cis/portable-applications-can-bypass-all-cis-protection-layers-t107382.0.html;msg765547;boardseen#new

Assuming that is all files in the system, because it allows some types of executables, even if the HIPS to ask all the requests? HIPS because no alert?
The sandbox will fail but if you add “executables” or “All Applications” to target the sandbox will work

[attachment deleted by admin]

That was judged not a bug because the executable was on the internal CIS list of trusted applications. It is not something that affects certain types of executables. Is your HIPS set to Safe or Paranoid Mode?

The sandbox will fail but if you add "executables" or "All Applications" to target the sandbox will work
When the HIPS is set to Safe Mode it will trust the program because it is on the internal white list that come with CIS.

If there were such thing as internal base of reliable software comodo. Do not think mozila also be executed without having HIPS alerts?

Does this happen each time you are starting FF? Can you check and make sure the digital signature of FF is valid?

Does this happen each team you are starting FF? Can you check and make sure the digital signature of FF is valid?
Yes, it valid!
In my first post I quote from a report of a possible bug, which was considered “resolved or nonexistent.” The second attachment shows a potentially unwanted file again and HIPS did not generate alerts.

It turns out that if I uncheck the options “rating files” when running firefox for example. HIPS will generate an alert, as in the case of applications like HWMonitor or RESHACKER. The alert will not be given.

In my first post I quote from a report of a possible bug, which was considered "resolved or nonexistent." The second attachment shows a potentially unwanted file again and HIPS did not generate alerts.

It turns out that if I uncheck the options “rating files” when running firefox for example. HIPS will generate an alert, as in the case of applications like HWMonitor or RESHACKER. The alert will not be given.

It was judged that HWMonitor is on the CIS white list. Changing it with Reshacker or similar tool will make it unknown and create appropriate response.

Since you have a HIPS rule for HWMonitor you will not get alerted when it runs even when it got changed by using Reshacker. That is expected behaviour making your situation not valid for the bug report. Also it is not proof of a program slipping past CIS protection.

About the reason why FF is not recognised I am not sure what is happening. Is your HIPS set to Safe Mode? Can you see if Mozilla Corporation is in your Trusted Vendors list?

Could you when posting switch the UI of CIS to English and use this when talking about settings? You are translating settings from Portuguese to English when posting and that makes your posts harder to understand.

Just let it go, it will happen as in other reports nothing will be done. When questioned attempts to discredit the reports.

if he wanted to see the configuration that was used during the test is attached and this would not even be derão work to check

I am not trying to discredit. I am trying to understand what’s going on in the light of how your CIS is set up and see what is expected behaviour and what not.