What was added after CPF Version 2.3.4.45, Lets try and narrow this down (BSOD)

I’ve got most versions of Comodo CPF. I mentioned earlier this week that i’d taken Comodo off my pc completly, but the competition out there are poor compared to this great firewall, so i’ve percivered with it to at least get one version working and i have. Version 2.3.4.45 has been running on my pc now for the last couple of days without a single problem, as it was half term here in the UK i let my kids run riot on it yesterday, online gaming,msn, downloading the internet etc (:LGH) and comodo just sat there happily do it what it does protecting my pc. But any version after this bsod’s my pc with irql_not_less_or_equal with cmdmon.sys causing the error.

So my question is this what has been added or updated since this version that causes these crashes, surely somebody must know, i’m talking to the devs here and those who know Comodo inside out. Let try and get this pinned down once and for all. I’m happy using last Septembers release which is what this is but like a lot of people on here would luv to move on to 2.4 and eventually version 3.

Thanks for Reading :SMLR

Hi, GoonerUK

I’ve got no answer for your question, but i have (eventually) interesting news for you.
After reinstalling my system CPF v.2.4 works without any BSoD.

The question for me is now: What is the difference between my new and my old system.

My Main-Drivers are the same, only the mouse- and the keyboarddriver are updated.
My Main-Software is the same as before, but i didn’t install some unnecessary software, like codec pack’s and other’s.

Which software is running on your system?