What music are you digging right now?

You have interesting taste young man:

Jack White from the White Stripes. Nice…

https://youtu.be/3EL20VKlvbs
Jake Bugg - Broken recorded by Rick Rubin. Nice one. It would work very well in the sound track of the Twilight saga.
https://youtu.be/XgeKHTcufLY
Sometimes a woman's voice speaking UK English like in the first part of this clip is so sexy... 8)

DJ Shadow nice one. I had forgotten about him Here is an older one from him DJ Shadow - Midnight In A Perfect World. It brings back memories of a very dark period in the second half of my twenties where a psychotherapist had driven me further in serious alienation and darkness and set my body in a state that I could not shake off for years (dissociation of body). Oh the sheer joy of the joining of diagnostics (a risky adventure in itself; ) and tough love (frustrating the client for his or her own benefit) principles … I sometimes wonder how many others like me have been damaged and ■■■■■■■ up for life or prolonged periods of time by those unsafe practices.

If you like the harder hitting energy of the song posted by qmarius you will also like Leftfield;Afrika Bambaataa Afrika Shox.

Youtube search suggestions also shows the darkest and most disturbing video clip I have ever seen: Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy (official video) 1080p HD.

My fav: LMFAO - Champagne Showers ft. Natalia Kills - YouTube

Down the same ally but from another millenium: Right Said Fred - I’m Too Sexy

From the same time period The Bucketheads - The Bomb [These Sounds Fall Into My Mind] (Official Video). Straight up fun using samples from old funk music.

6ft.down - “P”

Nobody Knows My Troubles - Ryan

Toby Keith - Cryin’ For Me

“I Can Still Make Cheyenne (Trucker Version)”- Brad James

Detention (You Ordered It, You Unload It)- by Brad James

Brad James - Speed Limiter Blues

Brad James – Cat’s In The Cradle

- YouTube - still in my car after 18 years :slight_smile: Genlog - mockmoon, anyone remember this ?

John Lennon and Yoko Ono¹: Imagine (1971): John Lennon - Imagine HD - YouTube

The same song, sung by various artists, and Ban Ki-moon: Imagine (UNICEF: World Version) - YouTube

¹ John Lennon: “[the song] should be credited as a Lennon/Ono song. A lot of it—the lyric and the concept—came from Yoko, but in those days I was a bit more selfish, a bit more macho, and I sort of omitted her contribution”.

!ot! He is still sorta kinda not coming clean about it because when using the sort of phrase. I couldn’t help but notice. :wink:

Recently I have been listening to Beyonce again:
Beyoncé - Flaws And All (LIve)
Beyoncé - Ring The Alarm
Beyoncé - Drunk in Love (Explicit) ft. JAY Z
Beyoncé - Partition (Explicit Video)

And also to Sofia Karlberg with two covers of Beyonce
Flaws and all - Beyonce (LIVE COVER by Sofia Karlberg)
Beyonce - Runnin (Lose it All) (cover by Sofia Karlberg)
Can’t Stop The Feeling! - Justin Timberlake (Sofia Karlberg Cover)
Drake - Controlla / One Dance Mash-up (Sofia Karlberg)

Game of Thrones Soundtrack - Relaxing Beautiful Calm Music Mix
A great mix of the best music of the first four seasons of GoT. Recommended for the dark hours of the day.

I think it was sort of kind of him.

:smiley:

a little “Türkü” today :wink:

Wow, this thread has some great suggestions. I am bored with my current playlist. Now I an update the list with some of these music.

Music from Sweden.

Ralph Lundsten, Prelude to the Future from 1985, first published on the album The Dream Master, 1986.

Recorded in Lundsten’s Andromeda studio, which sadly is no more.

Painting by Hans Arnold, used as the album’s cover.