What is TrojWare.JS.Agent.PD[at]300743807?

I have a question what is TrojWare.JS.Agent.PD[at]300743807? It was found in Opera cache folder.

as name says it is trojan, virus kind of, scan computer with your main antivirus and let it remove it, if your antivirus can’t find it then use free superantispyware or malwarebytes, to be safe clear all opera history, if necessary uninstall opera, clear it’s remnant files and registry with tools like CCleaner and then install again.

I am asking because only Comodo is detecting it.

I split your posts and replies from the CIS release topic and moved them here.

Being it virus or false positive, you should often clean browsers cache/history, if you don’t know how to do that in Opera, just search for it in internet.

I have a custom scan added to comodo’s antivirus that scans only the browsers (chrome and firefox) profile folders (profile, cache, addons, etc) and i keep getting this exact same “thing” (trojware.js.agent.pd@300743807) in chromes’ cache folder when i visit one particular site - 9gag, scanner finds it after visiting this site with chrome, every single time, no problem with firefox. Also, realtime scan does not detect it, only a custom scan.

Might be a false positive?

Hi guys,
is there a possibility to attach this file here? You can temporarily restore it from the quarantine.

I’ve attached what my scan keeps finding.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I had it rescan by Virus Total and only Comodo detects it as a malware. It is likely a false positive.

Please report it AV False Positive/Negative Detection Reporting in following How to report False Positives - Please read this before submitting !.

Done, thanks.

I just got an email from Comodo, they say with AV database Version 23054 this false positive was fixed. And it is, so thanks again :slight_smile: