What is this

Hey, is this a normal connection?
Or is this something suspicious.

are you behind a router?

Yes. I’m using a wireless router.

then yes this is a normal connection. you are seeing request from your router

I thought that was another computer in my network attempting to spy. I haven’t seen it since then. The ports looked a little suspicious.

it looks like its another computer on your network. its hard to say if they were trying to spy or if its some type of sharing service. i dont know enough about networking to say. maybe a more knowledgeable user can help

It’s certainly LAN traffic but it’s impossible to say why it’s happening without more information. The only thing I would point out is, the connections are being handled by Windows Operating System, which basically means their being discarded as there’s no active process on the destination system to service the requests. Does anyone on your LAN play online games?

Yes there is people on my LAN that play online games, specifically that one. This is worrying me and I haven’t seen that since yesterday. What should I do and what is it?

I just found this apparently that ports connected to “RemoteAnything” What should I do?

Wouldn’t something like this slow down my computer/internet? If there is something malicious going on is COMODO blocking it?

“that one” ?

This is worrying me and I haven't seen that since yesterday. What should I do and what is it?

Impossible to say without more information. Who’s the owner of the PC with the 192.168.1.2 address?

The port numbers aren’t always indicative of a specific application, especially the ports between 49152 to 65535, which are the dynamic ports and are used by a great many applications, including the Operating System processes.

Yes the 192.168.1.2 plays online games

That depends on how many connections per second there are. Unless there are a significant number, you probably won’t notice.

If there is something malicious going on is COMODO blocking it?

As I said in my earlier reply, these connections are being dropped by CIS, because there’s no active process running on your PC to answer the requests

Every time I check there is a different source port. I really wish I knew what these connections were.

You could download Wireshark and take a look at the packets, or I guess you could ask the owner of the PC…