What is happening to the 50% of the download before the error [Resolved]

termination? I can’t find those files in temps or the Comodo folder. Thank You!

I think everything is lost and when you restart the update, everything is started from the beginning.

Actually this is good! I was just confused as to what happens to 20 minutes of download when the download is terminated.

basically, you just wasted 20 minutes of your life,like i just wasted 40 mins for the 15th time (:AGY) Until next time then— it will be 20 more minutes.If you are lucky :THNK

Is it possible that so many people are trying to update that only very few[less than the server can handle], are actually succeeding???

That’s exactly what’s happening- the servers are smoking trying to keep up. Comodo are aware of the issue and are working on it, even as we speak.

You don’t clearly say whether you were able to complete the download or not. I’ve PM’d you with a suggestion. :wink:

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

The files are in C:\Documents and Settings[%USERNAME%]\Application data (localized name ie. Data aplikac? in Czech)\Comodo\PersonalFirewall\Data\TempFiles, but, every time the update is restarted all the files are deleted and download starts from the beginning, that’s silly, no wonder the update server cannot handle it. The updater should not re-download the files that were already downloaded (of course the file checksum has to be checked).

Thank you khagaroth!