What is best for a setup w/

i have spyware doctor,paid, and malwarebytes, free, along with comodo firewall. Would avast or avira ( Free versions) be better with this setup? Also, should i not install threat fire since i have comodo?

i have spyware doctor,paid, and malwarebytes, free, along with comodo firewall. Would avast or avira ( Free versions) be better with this setup? Also, should i not install threat fire since i have comodo?
Avira has a better detection rate then avast, but avira's pop-up is kind of annoying The solution to avira's pop-up was written by "Vettetech"
Vettetech's method is as followed (with Comodo's Defence +) Use DEFENCE+ to block "avnotify". Its easier and no safe mode needed. It's PROBABLY located at C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avnotify

I personally see no point in using “Threat Fire”, Comodo’s Defence + does a much much better job anyway :-TU

If your going to use a paid anti-spyware program ???, ditch the spyware doctor :-TD and get the malwarebytes :-TU or superantispyware :-TU

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

i have been using avast, but have noticed avira get better ratings. Just wondering if it will slow down my computer any?

No Sir :slight_smile: