What happened to the CIS 6.1? (Recovery point.)

I created a System Restore 2 point .
Yesterday and this morning.
Decided to check out and rolled back.
On OS nothing else is fixed.
What does this mean? Screenshot.
I’m shocked. With the CIS 5 has never happened.
program
Any ideas?

P.S. Strange but after some time on the internet he updated and running. I did not press for updates.
So it does not work immediately after a rollback? ??? and without the Internet.
Without the Internet it doesn’t work. Bases - 1. Computer at risk. :-TU :frowning:
It sends about 120 mb ? :o and then starts again in operation. Screenshot.

Any ideas?

[attachment deleted by admin]

I dont know what is the conection between CIS 6 GUI & Internet but I too have observed in various occasions that sometimes CIS 6 GUI doesn’t open or takes a very long time to open if internet is not available.

About System Restore, CIS 6 & Virus Databases, on my Win 7 64 I have performed system restore 2 times & both the times though Virus Databases was there in the scanners folder of CIS, CIS reported 0 or 1 database in about screen & tried to download the full databases again. I stopped it & imported the databases present in the scanners folder & it worked. But 1 time there were 2 instances of the same databases in the scanners folder after importing & I simply deleted 1 instance.

May be CIS 6 have a bug with system restore?

I do not know. ???
I checked again, but through the Acronis.
With him there were no problems.
Maybe a CIS not work with all programs correctly. ???
We should also to look again.

P.S. Before that I to restore through OS Windows 7. And this turned out the problem. ???
P.S. Caption— Incoming Outgoing messages (active connections) must be reversed. This interface error.

I would call this a bug worth reporting.
If you have the time and energy please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Reporting of bugs is strictly moderated to make sure Comodo gets clear bug reports. So, please make sure you closely follow protocol. That way your report will certainly be seen by Comodo staff.