What does this security alert mean?

"The parent application (system process) refuses communication with Comodo firewall’
Then goes on to talk about the system process has either crashed or installed potentially dangerous system level hooks.

There is 4 different allow or deny dialogs. Do I allow or deny? This is happening every time I attempt to connect to the net.

Uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled Comodo with the same results. Spyware (Spyware Terminator and AVG) and antivirus (AVG) scans show nothing.

Graphic attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

36 hours and no response, nada? Can this mean there is not even one person who is knowledgeable enough to look at this and respond?

I get the same message. This box has come up 38 times. Hopefully someone will be able to help.

What I have usually seen when this alert comes up is that some other piece of security software is not able to work with the firewall. Try disabling one part of your other security software at a time and see if that fixes the problem. KAV antivirus does this and there might be some others out there also.

This is the only thing I can tell you at this point. You have two softwares trying to get to the same piece of real estate at the same time.

jasper

Hi there

Ok, thanks for the help. Will try and do what you suggested.

Cheers

Muffy