What do you think/want to be included it CIS

Well what do you think or want to be included 88)

Xan

Can some mod please change it so we can give more votes … I can’t any more >:(

Done :slight_smile: I’ve changed it so a user can choose up to 10 options. If you want this changing let me know.

Mike

LOL. Is it OK if I add “Firewall”? 88)

Added Firewall, Sandboxing and increased vount count to 12.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Other = Centralized management

LOL , Firewall ;D. That’s what it’s all about not ?

Xan

BTW : isn’t sandboxing the same as virtualization ? 88) Donno who added that :slight_smile:

Xan

It was me.

I’ve always been of the impression that virtualization usually meant running a virtual system inside a “real” one, whereas sandboxing allowed individual applications to be compartmentailzed within a “real” OS.

I’ve based this on things like VMWare allowing you to run another OS “inside” your real one and Sandboxie (or similar) allowing you to partition one application inside a real OS.

Have I been getting this wrong?

I actually didn’t know 88), I’m not so in to virtualization/sandboxing. If you think you’re right I folllow you.
(where’s luketan when we need him ;D)

Xan

first of all, what’s CIS? (:NRD)
other: CMF :-TU

Comodo Internet Security

CMF is already included in the firewall ;D

Xan

Don’t get mistaken!

Remember, the CMF technology is LIMITED in Buffer Overflow protection, Only offers it inside the browser atm… (SurfSafe Toolbar)…

Josh

Hey guys, I would like Just basic CIS = Antivirus,Firewall - With the OPTION to install plugins, that could include Anti Phising etc

+1

I’d actually prefer that all the above possibilities were available, but that all were optional, so the user can tailor CIS to suit themselves.

This would seem to be the Comodo way of doing things.

+1 (I always agree with ewen ;D)

Haven’t I read somewhere that their still going to implante it fully ?

Xan

Yes… In the future sometime. But, It is currently limited in BO (Buffer Overflow) protection.

Josh