What do you like most about Comodo Personal Firewall?

Well, here is my list:

• Excellent support
  • Amount of leaktests it passes
  • Convienient GUI, nice stats
  • Depth of security, advanced options
  • It isn’t bloated, sticks to it’s job
  • Only controls network access, once again it sticks to it’s job
  • Prompt updates
  • Ability to learn parent application when creating rules

It’s free and is much better than any of the paid for ones like Norton :wink:

I agree also with what AJohn listed above.

Mike

Nothing to say. I agree with mike6688 and AJohn

And for me the most important is the resource handling… I remember Norton Antivirus old days (2001 and even 2002) when it consumed fewer resources than the “Almighty” ;D Norton Antivirus 2006 wich is BLOATED, and now it seems that the computers who have NAV 2006 are ONLY meant to run that HUGE resource eater.

IMHO NAV 2006 could have all his new features but using less resources.

Now I use Eset NOD32 Antivirus wich is the way an AV software should be.

CPF is the way a firewall App should be :wink:

Not only is this firewall all of the above :slight_smile: But when the 1.0 firewall failed the leaktests Comodo responded promptly with 2.0 :smiley: 5 out of 5 stars.

Also, there is soon to be another one :wink:

Comodo is definitely the most effective firewall I’ve ever tested. It past more leak test than the free version of Zone Alarm and provided a strong inbound protection at default. This is truely one of the top free firewalls I’ve ever used. Although the configuration might be a bit difficult to understand for some novice user, the GUI is very easy to understand and the automatic update allow the user to continue to surf the web with ease.

What do you mean???

There is soon to be another update which will implement some fixes and optimizations. This also has some changes such as the option to choose whether it automatically updates or not.

I like how the GUI enables the user to monitor everything that is connected to the internet and it warns you about internet connections on everything, including itself.

What I don’t like is how I am stuck on the trial period >:(