Weird Windows Error

hey everyone, hopefully I’ve got this posted in the right spot - I’ve been searching for awhile via Google and also through the forums here but either I’ve overlooked my solution or nothing has been posted about it.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction here. but at any rate, I’ll get right to it: I installed Comodo internet security one of my PCs, giving it a test run (I have to say, other than this issue I’ve had, I love it, not bad for a freebie!) and the software has performed admirably for the past few weeks - although…earlier in the week, out of NOWHERE I started receiving a weird error if I went to print a document.

The error was:
an Error has occured raising the Page Setup Dialog
Error 16: Object doesnt support this property or method.

I wasn’t able to print any documents either, I would just keep getting that error when I tried to pull up the document to print.

Now then, I’ll back up just a little - this PC is running Vista, and the FIRST issue I had was with IE. I couldnt load up IE at all…I would click and click and click and it would never open; I checked the task manager and it wouldnt be frozen or anything, it was just…sitting there. So, I reset IE back to default settings, no addons, etc - and it loaded up fine…however at this point was when I began to receive the error I mentioned above.

None of this really makes me think Comodo was responsible, it just didn’t make sense to me. Even with Comodo totally disabled, I was still having the issue. However, even though I havent been able to think of anything that I’ve done to the PC other than install Comodo - and yes, it was a few weeks ago, and this error just popped up - I tried uninstalling Comodo JUST to see.

Long story short - once I uninstalled comodo the error magically disappeared.
I can’t make any sense of it! anyone ever run across such an issue?

Thanks guys,
Tom

When the error occurs do you see anything logged under Defense + → Common Tasks → View Defense + alerts.