A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic title, NOT here.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?: yes, 100%
- If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened:
- Create a rule with “a single port”. (does not matter if source or destination).
The port field is filled with value: 65533 by default. Reason - unknown. This field should be by default either empty or 0 (for a port range both fields are empty).
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen: field should be empty
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?:
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
- Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc:
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Killswitch processes list, dump (if freeze/crash). If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program (not m’ware) http://i45.tinypic.com/1ekzk8.jpg
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- CIS version & configuration: 6.0.260739.2674, own config
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV: all
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.): sure
Have U updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS: no
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?: no
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS: no
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do: no
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, & VM used: XP Pro, SP3, 32b, admin
Other security/sandbox software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: none
Files attached inc diagnostics, config, processes - PM for pwd.
[attachment deleted by admin]