WebSTAR EPC2100R2

I just got one of these installed this morning. My surfboard ended up dying on me after afew good years of service. Since fitting the new one, the lights on the front which were on (solid) were cable & power with data send & receive flashing as it should be but now the PC light is flashing, it also flashes when the pc is turnt off, is that the isp communicating with the modem? I’ve read the manual but I’m not sure what it means, data been sent from pc to modem?
I’ve got my modem sitting on top of my subwoofer, best place i could find for it to be without getting in the way, will the magnet cause any problems.

I’ve got 10MB virgin media broadband could someone please take a look at the following report from, 192.168.100.1/

Name
WebSTAR EPC2100R2

Hardware Version

Software Version
v2.0.2r1256-070601

Receive Power Level
6.7 dBmV

Transmit Power Level
48.0 dBmV

Cable Modem Status
Operational

Downstream Status
Operational
Channel ID
Downstream Frequency
339000000 Hz
Modulation
256QAM
Bit Rate
10240000 bits/sec
Power Level
6.7 dBmV
Signal to Noise Ratio
41.5 dB

Upstream Status
Operational
Channel ID
Upstream Frequency
34000000 Hz
Modulation
16QAM
Symbol Rate
512000 bits/sec
Power Level
48.0 dBmV

Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.
Time Not Established Critical (3) Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Un…
Time Not Established Critical (3) No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out
Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.
Time Not Established Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC f…
Time Not Established Critical (3) Resetting the cable modem due to console command
Time Not Established Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/Q…
Time Not Established Critical (3) Resetting the cable modem due to console command

On the bootom right screen, click on "Local area networks" ( it'll be a picture of 2 computers connected to each other)

when that comes up
1)right click on Local area networks
2)click on “properties”
3)click on "Internet Protocols (TCP/IP)
4)click on “properties”
5)click on “advanced”

On that screen it should show you that “DHCP Enabled”, you can also check to see if you see anything you feel is out of place :slight_smile: