Webfilter Restrictions Based On Group Are Not Applied Correctly [M1023]

I looked over and made some changes. I think everything looks fine now.

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

I have tried the latest CIS version 8.0.0.4337 and the behavior changed. Now, running firefox non-elevated is working right but running in elevated privileges is not working anymore.

Thanks. I’ve updated the tracker saying that it’s not fixed, and also noted the new behavior which you are seeing.

Hello,

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.1.0.4426) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.