Web Filter does not react on HTTPS Sites [M840]

+1 :-TU

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

I have answered in the tracker (It’s not fixed)

Thank you for checking this.

Unbelievable that this was reported 9 months ago and after many releases and builds, it hasn’t been fixed. Shame.

COMODO Internet Security 8.1.0.4426 has been released. Is this bug fixed in this new version?

I know similar bug with FTP protocol hasnt been fixed yet.

Hello,

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.1.0.4426) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Seemingly fixed in CIS 8.2.0.4474 however it still can’t show the blocked screen when a site has been blocked because the site is using HTTPS (meaning CIS can’t tamper with the contents, only block it) which is why wish 765 would be very helpful in these kinds of situations.

Thanks for letting me know. Since this issue is fixed i will now move this report to resolved. You have experience this bug again feel free to respond in this topic and we can reopen your bug report.

Thanks