Web Filter Blocked Site Warning Should Not Depend On Scripts [M998]

1. What version of CIS, or Comodo Firewall, are you currently using:
2. What actually happened or you saw:
If scripts are blocked on a page the warning from Comodo becomes unreadable.
3. What you wanted to happen or see:
Even if scripts are disabled the warning should be fully functional, perhaps as plain text.
4. Why you think it is desirable:
Allowing scripts on dangerous sites is a bad idea. Thus, CIS should not force the user to enable scripts just to read the warning message. I would prefer to see plain text with functional buttons.
5. Any other information:
I think, any web filter should be a transparent proxy between a browser and internet. A screenshot showing what this currently looks like is below.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have edited the title and the first post. I have also added a post. Please look it over and let me know if it looks okay.

If everything seems fine I will submit this to the Waiting Area for voting.

Thanks.

It is ok for me :)))

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now reset the poll and moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

That would be better :slight_smile:

I think it’s best to leave it as it is. The reason is that there are always sites which the user will have to allow scripts in order to do something normal, such as video-streaming sites. However, you shouldn’t have to do it for all sites which are flagged as potentially dangerous. That makes no sense.

Do you agree?

Thanks.

I think the scripts should be blocked by default on all sites.
The user then will decide what to add to the white list.

Thanks.

Perhaps I am confused. Is that not the default for Noscripts. What I’m saying is that users should not be forced to add scripts to their whitelist for a page which is likely dangerous.

I think we’re saying the same thing, but in two different ways. Do you agree?

Thanks.

Well, this my default too. All scripts are blocked by default, if I want to allow- I can do it when I want it :slight_smile:

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As it is not possible for the future votes to exceed the limit of 5 neutral or negative, I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.