We are not alone !

Life found inside a meteor :o

(:WIN) We are never alone . Big Bro is watching all the time .

I actually hope it is true but I also paid attention to this…

"Astronomer and lecturer Phil Plait wrote in his blog on Slate that the chemical analysis presented “doesn’t prove it’s a carbonaceous chondrite, let alone a meteorite,” and there is “no reason to trust that what they have is a meteorite.”

Plait also cited a professor of ecology and evolutionary biology Patrick Kociolek as saying that there was no sign that the diatoms illustrated in the study were “fossilized material,” and that most of them were species that represented “a clear case of contamination with freshwater.”"

So lets not jump to conclusions until we know for sure =)

Yeah I saw this too, just chose to ignore it ;D
I like the idea that a discovery like this will happen during our lifetimes
It’s just a matter of time…

Maybe, it’s also entirely possible that we ARE alone. Please don’t argue with mathematical probabilities that have nothing to do with actuality.

Maybe, it's also entirely possible that we ARE alone. Please don't argue with mathematical probabilities that have nothing to do with actuality.

Haven’t you seen ET ???
Don’t need science when we got Hollywood :stuck_out_tongue:

Could be anything but we are talking just about our solar system here (Milkyway Galaxy)! What about others? We have no clue about them. You must be mad to think we are alone LOL! :slight_smile:

Quite the contrary. Since all the available evidence supports it and only mathematical probabilities do not, it is perfectly logical to think we are very possibly alone until concretely proven otherwise. We don’t even know for sure that there actually are other “solar systems” since all the so called discoveries are based on theoretical analyses of anomalies and not actual observations. No planet outside of our system has actually been seen. I’m not saying they’re not there but that the anomalies that have been observed could be due to something else that we have not discovered yet.

90% of science is a theory, based on a hypothesis, based on a guess. Very little is demonstrable reality.

Other planets orbiting stars has very much been seen. Therefore, it is definitely proven that there are other planets orbiting stars.

Also, the mathematical argument that life should exist is based upon our understanding for how life evolved on earth from simple organic compounds. Furthermore, it is known that the building blocks of these compounds exist elsewhere in the cosmos as well. Therefore, if given the correct circumstances, it is certainly possible (actually probable) that these could be combined to form amino acids and, eventually, life. For more information, please read this page, and remember that the universe is a very very large place.

Life evolving by chance from chemicals is also totally unproven theory and I do not subscribe to it. Also I disagree that those other planets have actually been seen. They have not. All that has been seen is flickering light and other anomalies suggesting the presence of orbiting planets. It is also ludicrous when they attempt to tell us what these planets are composed of. There is absolutely no way for them to know but they present it as indisputable fact. We will never know that these planets actually exist until we actually go there and that will probably never happen since they are too far away and Einstein was right when he said that the speed of light is a cosmic speed limit. No solid matter could ever reach that speed without becoming light itself.

I’ll take it further. The only way there would be life anywhere else is if the same Entity that created everything here chose to do the same thing somewhere else and that is entirely possible. In fact is is much more possible than the whole random chance evolutionary nonsense where the odds would be astronomically AGAINST the same series of random events with no guidance happening in another place.

We’re heading into a gray area here guys…

Let’s keep religion out of this, because that is a quick way to get the thread locked. :P0l

Just protesting the presentation of theory as proven fact. Nothing more.

And this is exactly what I was getting at…

Attempting to disprove a theory by stating another theory is not only going to get us nowhere, but it is almost guaranteed to ruffle some feathers.

So let’s please not continue down this particular avenue. You believe something, other users believe something else. Let’s leave it at that, OK? :-TU

havent read the article yet

if we are not alone i hope they aren’t slave drivers or conquest hungry or something on between
( imagining skyline, starship troopers , etc)

but just to say i think the universe is large enough that there may be others and may have a different version/definition of life

thinking about it the only way we can no others if they come here and knock on our doorstep or maybe shouting POLO

We’re definitely not alone, in fact they’re already among us. If you didn’t know, from the outside, they look like Aspidistras but In reality, they’re Illuminati Lizards They’re very Intelligently Designed and profess to have all the answers to life, the universe and everything.

Here’s another viewpoint:

[attachment deleted by admin]

And another:

[quote="Dch48 post:10, topic:285676"] I'll take it further. The only way there would be life anywhere else is if the same Entity that created everything here chose to do the same thing somewhere else and that is entirely possible. In fact is is much more possible than the whole random chance evolutionary nonsense where the odds would be astronomically AGAINST the same series of random events with no guidance happening in another place. [/quote]

Hmm

“the whole random chance evolutionary nonsense”

so I suppose dinosaurs are a part of some conspiracy…

Sorry couldn’t help it :a0

LOL er I think :o

(:WIN) Who got a present for Christmas ? know that we are not alone here .
Once a year Santa is coming ,and that is the best proof ;D

:o But the are always some people who say - that Mum or daddy , maybe brothers or sisters are behind the present ;D dont belive it that is a lie.

No, the dinosaur age was one of the stages of creation, each stage paving the way for the next. It was all directed and did not happen by chance. They lived out their role and were then replaced by the next stage. All part of the master plan. Limited evolution defintely occurs within a species, but no species ever evolved into something completely different and there is no proof that they did. Creation happened, but not in a literal 7 day period. There are reasons why it was told to Moses in that way.

Wasn’t going to go into all of this but the door was opened and not by me. It needed a response.