ways to submit suspicious files

In the forum there is a topic that shows 3 ways to submit suspicious files to Comodo for analysis. One is via website upload, one through the forum and the third via email. It never mentions submission through the quarantine menu-submit file button? Does that mean it does not work or does it just send it someplace where no one ever looks at it? I have had the same files quarantined for about 3 weeks or more and when submitted via the menu it always comes back as already submitted. If I read the manual correctly, that means that it has already been picked up by another Comodo user and was submitted by them already. I have rescanned the file periodically with Comodo AV and it always comes up as a potential virus. Does it really take Comodo that long to test a file and update the AV data base? I have used a different Antivirus in the past and all false positives were corrected in a matter of days and not weeks. I think overall that Comodo Internet Security is really a good piece of software and has great potential and has a lot of features that other software does not provide in a single package. Av updates come out frequently which is a plus but I think Comodo has to take care of the potential false positives just as fast. Your probably going to have a bunch of newbies quarantining everything that Comodo tells them is a virus and the files are going to sit there forever unless someone takes action to get it tested right away and whitelisted if found to be false positive.

Hello cochise ;

Please Comodo Antivirus Database | Submit Files for Malware Analysis send.We will deal.

Or https://forums.comodo.com/av-false-positivenegative-detection-reporting/submit-malware-here-to-be-blacklisted-2011-no-live-malware-t66780.0.html and https://forums.comodo.com/av-false-positivenegative-detection-reporting/report-trusted-and-whitelisted-malwares-here-dont-attach-live-malware-t67172.0.html

VirusTotal.com url submit.

According to him, we will decide.Thank you for your preference.

Regards,

Kruis.