Way too ugly trey icon... (new modified version 2 available!)

rejzor how do i download and use it?when i click the link it opens up a webpage but nothin happens?attached a screenshot

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh, that page looks better with AdBlock hehe. Your top right corner…

if im supposed to click on download details i cant is the link still good or am i doin something wrong?

I think the current icons are ok, but there is a lot of room for improvement, hopefully they will design nicer icons when they can.

Click where it says:
Download Details
boc424_hacked2.zip
155.39 KB
34 downloads

Ragwing

thats what im trying to click on but it doesnt its like the link isnt even there or a problem on my part,i tried ff and ie same problem?

Try clicking the “Request download link” link in the top left hand corner. This takes you to a page where the link Rejzor is referring to actually works.

Ewen :slight_smile:

thanks panic that worked

Is it working for the 4.25 also

Xan

maybe comodo can replace BOC icon with the old CMG icon ;D

Works for me! :smiley:

i must be odd… i don’t find it to be that ugly :stuck_out_tongue:

hi goose17 (:WAV) haven’t seen you for a while. i like the TV icon too (but CMG icon is better), and it helps on start up. i usually wait until the TV turns black to use my comp.

hey Ganda (:WAV) thinking about it now and the CMG icon does seem to be a tad bit better :smiley:

Good idea Ganda ;D I am gonne make a poll about it :wink: The only thing is you have to add something for the collors, so you can see what CBOClean is doing :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

how about coloring the "CMG agent’s glasses. but it’s too small. hmmm. 88)

change the suit from black to red/green/blue/etc. Perhaps pulsing while it does its memory scan would be a neat change as well.

LM

COOL!

Time to see the forest guys…

Combine BOClean with AntiVirus. Rename it to some generic anti-badsoftware name and then try and get some brand consistency between the icon for the firewall and the combined anti-badsoftware package.

PS. In the config box for the products add a dialog box to point to a icon graphic so people with time on there hands can play to their hearts content :wink:

(:WAV) hi ausman007
i’ve heard that BOC will be combined with the next CAVS 3 but there will be option to intall BOC as a standalone app.
i think the current name is fine, it’s a famous brand (J)

Ganda