(Warning) This Maybe distressing to some.

[b]May you and your family be forted from the Heavens…

Amen[/b]

I’ve been where you are.
I know what you feel.
I’m with you.

Think about him every day for the rest of your life. Every day.

I wish all will go well with your mom Matty . . .

You’re all in our prayers Matty.

Cheers guys :-TU

As i said before she was having an angiogram done yesterday so we wernt sure what to expect when we visited in the evening. On arriving we went to where she had been the previous day only for the nurse to inform us she was in the monitored section of the ward. We went down and she was lying on the bed with wires and tubes coming from all over the place, it was a bit :o but luckily my sister and brother-in-law where sat with her talking so at least we new she was still with us! It turned out that the angiogram had shown up a narrowing of the artery just below where she had her previous stent and that the doctor (who was had just got back from L.A. where she operated on Liz Taylor) had decided that another stent needed to be inserted. This was duly done successfully and she seemed to bit in good spirits last night considering what shed been through. The doctor gave her a picture of a before and after the recent stent, it was amazing to see the difference where the artery had gone from about half a millimeter or less to over a millimeter, i just tip my cap to the wonderful work the doctors and nurses do.
The doctor said we were lucky to bring her in when we did otherwise another heart attach could have occurred.

Cheers,
Matty

I just don’t know how to thankyou all in words. The kindness on this Forum is amazing and I thankyou all. To SG65 and Micheal I am sorry to hear of your loses and my heart goes out to you both and anyone else who has lost loved ones. To Matty thankyou and I wish you and your Mum all the very best for her recovery. I do hope my wording is showing how much I appreciate you all, my mind isn’t real clear at this moment and I hope my thoughts are coming out correctly. Dad is Resting now. Kind regards to you all and Thanks for the time you gave.

Hey Captainsticks!

I am sorry to hear the loss of your father. I were where you were now I will come and give you a huge and comfort you :). When I was younger I wonder many times when old/young people that were very sick were kept alive (I was also depressed and saw things negatively). During this time I though: Why don’t we just let them end their suffering. But as time passed by I got a summer-job as an assistance at an elder-home and realized after working there for 3 month that even if people are suffering and are having hard time they are happy to see their family and good people that they know. And their family to see their ill parent/-s.

Even if I try to imagine your sorrow and the sadness that is in your heart I won’t be able to understand the emotions that you care within your heart 100%; in order for me to be able to understand your emotions I have to experience what you have experience.

I know it’s easy for me to give you advice but try let these advice of mine reach you and your heart. If you look back at the past take the positive thoughts, experience, happenings and other things that you can use in the future and that keeps you strong and positive.

If you want to talk about it I am here to listen through skype.

Regards,
Valentin N

Thankyou Valentin. Yes you have reached my heart. I do have many positives to remember Dad, and I am sure my experiences with him will follow me forever. Kind regards.