Warning pop-up when accessing the Computer Security Policy settings. (With Poll)

With the release of V5.9 we now get a warning pop-up every time we access the Computer Security Policy settings within Defense+, without the option to disable.
Would you like to be able to disable the pop-up?
Please vote, thanks from Captainsticks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

+1

I would absolutely love to be able to disable this popup! :-TU

Once is fine, every time is extreme overkill.

I never realized just how often I go into the Computer Security Policy until I had to start clicking OK every time I open it… :-[

+1

Always provide a way to eliminate all unnecessary pop-ups.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1 :-TU

+1

This pop-up is annoying and totally useless. Necessarily need to be able to disable it.

+1

I don’t think it’s entirely useless.

If a novice user starts changing settings in there, without knowing what they’re doing, they could seriously lessen their security.

That said, I think that warning a user once would serve the same purpose.

Yes, give the user the choice to disable the pop-up.

As for me - I don’t need in this reminder.

+1

I also find it useless & annoying.

Novice user never changes some settings without sufficient knowledge if he’s smart enough. Otherwise, he’ll not pay any attention to the warning.
If it will be any way to disable the pop-up (even by manual editing of a config file or a registry entry) there will be no problem. Changing system folder contents by user may cause much more troubles. But even in that case the warning appears only once.

Indeed! :-TU

Thanks to everyone for your support, votes and feedback in regards to this wish.

Thanks for this topic captainsticks

Yes please developers give us the option to disable this boring popup.

+1

+1
and add it to ALL non threat popups as well such as subscription warnings etc
Have it reset to default (pop up again) every major update.