Waiting for v 5.10

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]GREETINGS,
WE ARE WAITING ON FIRE FOR THE NEW VERSION OF CIS 5.10 .
GODS ( MODS OR VIPS OR STUFF ) WOULD PLEASE TALK TO MORTALS AND SAY WHEN IT WILL BE ?
THANKS.
[/size][/size][/size]

Maybe ask Melih?

Maybe ask Melih?.And what do you think the answer will be?.WHEN ITS READY of course!!.They should stop giving dates out as to when they expect new versions ie Comodo Programme manager was stated by Comodo to be early Feb, its now early March,Cis 5.10 January… still waiting…CTime machine March… lets wait and see on that one.The moral here is it just builds up peoples hopes and gets us all wound up.Lets be patient guys good things come to those who wait :THNK.

Regards
Dave1234.

Considering version 6 is supposedly a major release, Any release now will have to make a smooth transition.
My guess is they are taking their time to give users less issues.
Which we should all be thankful for.

Take your time and please don’t rush release anything :-TU
Having kept an eye on the avast! forums recently it shows to rush something is not really good.

Avast is rushed by developers, not by community…

Exactly so we should be happy egemen and his team are taking time ;D

i don’t rush any one but a mod said it will be in a couple of weeks a month ago.
and i asked for an exact date for the release of cis 5.10 a week ago and no one answers me , i don’t blame any one for the delay .
i only want an answer next week or next month or …

+1000… ALL GOOD THINGS , TO THOS WHO WAIT!!!

Question:

Answer:
The next version of CIS will be available when it is ready for public release.

Any reference to a possible release date is merely an estimate, and is subject to change.
The developers are working hard to provide us with a superior product, and they may need more time than initially anticipated to ensure that the next release of CIS is of the highest quality. When they have a better estimate of the release date, they may decide to update us. But, again, it will only be an estimate.

Any news about version 5.10 ? I am planning of installing Comodo in a few systems within the week and I’d like to install the latest version if possible. I usually avoid updating too often (it’s a major hassle as I often find myself rewriting my custom rules).

nothing new that im aware of

I would imagine any update process will be made as seamless as possible.
Maybe the delay in 5.10 is because CIS6 may be closer than we think :wink:

Nothing yet about CIS 5.10
someone from responsibles of this forum would you please answer .

Mod edit: unbolded your text. No need to shout we hear you. Eric

There is no definite date yet.

But I would like to add that us mods are testing it.

And are you mods allowed to share some details with us ??? ;D

Not yet.
You will be notified when it is released.

c’mon comodo, i’m waiting version 5.10 to roll in all my setups, since I’ll be skipping version 6 :-X

why skipping version 6?? tons of new things coming to v6.

exactly for this, my experience with new security software is that new things = new bugs and unwanted behavior, I’m not risking anymore, will wait for 6.1 or 6.2 :wink: meanwhile 5.x is good enough.