Vulnerability in the FV Sandbox?

Just a quick question for one of the mods. I tried running a program called Bigasoft Total Video Converter in the FV sandbox and the whole computer froze. Ctrl+alt+delete got me back to the menu and then my mouse worked again. Is this a vulnerability in the sandbox? :-\

Can you please provide a download link for this so I can check it?

Thanks.

Here is the download link: http://www.bigasoft.com/downloads/b-total-video-converter.exe. I was running most current CIS 6 product on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

I right-clicked on the installer and chose to run in the sandbox. I then allowed it to complete installation and ran it. I received no problems.

How exactly did you run this such that it caused a freeze?

Thanks.

Before I could reproduced the problem twice but now it does not seem to work. Maybe there was something else wrong. Before i just clicked on the add file button and that triggered the freeze.

Okay. Perhaps it is something specific to your system which is now changed. Let me know if you are able to replicate it again.

Thanks.

I managed to reproduce the issue again. This time I installed the program in the Kiosk and then right clicked and ran it as an administrator. As soon as this happens the mouse freezes. Pressing ctrl+alt+delete gets me to an options menu with options like task manger, log off, etc. On this screen the curser works again. If you need any more information just let me know Chiron.

I am unable to reproduce this. Please create a bug report for it and I will submit it to the devs.

Thank you.

I will create the bug report. Thanks Chiron.