Visiting Google crashes tab (aw snap)

Comodo seems to be blocking Google my default search. Page opens, briefly, then I get the Oops! Page. Can some one tell me how to correct this? Please explain in user friendly terms.

Google main search page appears briefly, then the Aw. . Snap pages appears.
I have removed all extensions. I have tried typing "Google’com in browser same thing happens.
CG version 60.0.3112.115
Window 7 64 bit
UAC off
C: drive for windows
all users
No chrome

Thanks,
RK

I edited the title to be more informative. Edit 2: added bug report information. Eric

You may need to give just a few more details:

OS & version?
Browser and version?
Coodo application and version?
Comodo DNS being used?

Just started, or after new install?
Do other sites work?

Etc.
Etc.

Could you please also post a screenshot?

Comodo version is Version 60.0.3112.115

Don’t know Google version. It is not Chrome.

Don’t know how to save screen shot. It says “Aw Snap” Something went wrong displaying this webpage.

Aw snap means that the browser process with which you open Google has crashed.

Did you make changes to your system or browser around the time Comodo Dragon started crashing? Can you see what happens when you disable all extensions and start up Dragon again?

Everything about Comodo works, except Google. Pahe pops up briefly and the the Aw. . .screen pops up. I have made no changes to my system of my computer, router.

Can you check in c:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\CrashDumps folder if the crash of Dragon has been logged? You may not to make Windows show hidden files and folders to be able to access that folder.

If it is logged zip the crash report and attach it here to a post.

Crash is not logged. Comodo does not crash. Other search engines work just fine. Comodo continues to function. I just can’t use Google to search. Yahoo comes up just fine. Something in Comodo is not letting Google work. Google main search page appears briefly, then the Aww, Snap page.

Can you check c:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Crashpad\reports folder to see if it has crash report(s)?

In brwosers based on Chromium like Comodo Dragon is each tab run with its own process. That way when a tab crashes it doesn’t crash the whole browser. In this case a tab crashes each time you visit Google.

https://www.zipshare.com/download/e2FyY2hpdmVJZDo2MTZiYjljZi04NWVjLTRjZmEtOTMzMy04ZGU3ODMyYmYxYzJ9

Hope that works
Link should work now.

RK

Thank you. I have moved your topic to the bug report board.

Could you edit your topic title and add the information as requested in How to Submit Bug Reports (read this if you want them fixed). That will greatly help Comodo to process the bug.

I have edited the topic title to be more informative.

Google main search page appears briefly, then the Aw. . Snap pages appears.
I have removed all extensions. I have tried typing "Google’com in browser same thing happens.
CG version 60.0.3112.115
Window 7 64 bit
UAC off
C: drive for windows
all users
No chrome

Thank you. I have edited your topic start accordingly.

Apparently the spirits have worked their magic while I was away. The Google main page now comes up and stays!
It’s a Ma-rac-cle! Thanks again!

Regards,
rk