Virus Name: Heur.suspicious[at]19401400

Thanks for the fast reply! :slight_smile:

But sorry for being a totalā€¦newbieā€¦what does your reply mean? I checked that my Comodo is updatet and all, but still it shows the installation file to be something bad. And this FalsePositive, I tried to look up that what it means, but I still donā€™t have clue :slight_smile: Sorry for the trouble!

Hi anselmi,

Could you please submit the detected file at Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year in order to verify it.

Regards,
Haja

Done :slight_smile:

Hi!

Iā€™ve been receiving a number of alerts regarding a file named ā€œHeur.Suspicious[at]89253628ā€. My Comodo is version 3.14 and the Virus database is updated to 4124.
Firstly it was located in my ā€œDragon Ageā€ folder, now the address has changed to System Volume Iformation.

Do I have to worry about something or is it just a False Positive?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Olorin

Thanks for reporting.We will check that and get back to you shortly.

Regards,
Hailong.ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Hi Olorin,

This FP has been fixed in DB 4127.Please update and confirm.

Regards,
Haja

Seems its been solved. Iā€™ll update here if I get alerted again.

Thank you very much for the quick answer&solution.

I keep getting a threat report (most recent is Heur.Suspicious[at]103341306) for

c:\system volume information_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP547\A01655817.exe

Regardless of whether I clean it or set an ignore on it, a similar threat shows up at the next scan. How do I go about finding out if this is FP?

Using Comodo Internet Security 4.0.138377.779 database version 4497

Hi bobrobapex,

Thanks for reporting.
We will check that and get back to you shortly.

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

Hi bobrobapex,

This FP has been fixed in DB 4499. Please update and confirm.
Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Erik M.

hello i just install The Lord of the Rings Online - Public Test beta and it say that is have a heur.suspicious@19489907 do i remove it and what is a heur.suspicious??

Hi revsoldest,

Thanks for reporting.We will check that and get back to you.

Regards,
Vaishnavi.V.K

ty vaishnavi

Hi revsoldest,

We have checked the reported file and it has been confirmed to be a false detection.Also fix has been provided with DB 5378.Kindly update and confirm it.

Regards,
Vaishnavi.V.K

ty

Hello

Iā€™m getting heur.suspicious@100914074

Canā€™t quarantine - access denied.

No idea what to do.

Think my version of Comodo is 3.14 and virus signature database is up to date.

No idea what any of this means or what to do.

Thanks if you can help.

Please try to update your COMODO Internet Security product to Version 4.1.150349.920.
You can do this by going to the Moreā€¦ tab and check for updates.

Regards
BlackList

oh thanks - tried to download that latest version from your website but getting message about not supporting platform (couldnā€™t see a More tab as you suggested). Any idea why I am having this problem?

What operating system are you using? Also, is it a 32 bit or 64 bit?

The more tab is one of the tabs on the top of the CIS window. Itā€™s just to the right of Defense+.

If you decide to install the latest version you should uninstall your old one first. If you have trouble please see this guide on how to update:
https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/how-to-upgrade-from-v3-to-v4-t58620.0.html

Hi, Iā€™ve just quarantined this heur.suspicious[at]20942412 when installing a program from Finitysoft. Is it a problem? or should I ignore it?

Thanks