Virus Name: Heur.suspicious[at]19401400

Hi cupra,

We are going to have a look at it and will get back to you after investigation.

Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Hi,

The reported false positive has been fixed 1916.

-Chandra Mohan

because iam not good with theese things, when you are saying that it fixed, you mean that i can put to trust ones? i saw again the question and i marked ignore, but the comodo ask again. Sorry if my engl. are too bad, but i dont speak a lot

Hi cupra,

If a response that the false positive was fixed is provided, it means the file is safe, it does not represent a threat.

When you are saying it’s detected again, you mean the same file is detected or another one? Under which name?

Regards,
Ionel

the same file i saw once again no other. it ask me what to do and i said to ignor. thanks a lot all of you.

Hi there,

I have just downloaded the Seagate Hard Drive Tester (Sea Tools For Windows) from Seagate’s website and Comodo came up saying it had this virus:

heur.suspicious@30400699

I am using Comodo Internet Security (free)

Is this a false positive or a virus?

Could someone look into it please?

Regards,

Anthony

Hi Ant,

Regards,
Erik M.

Many thanks for the quick reply meidan, I will wait until you let me know before I install it.

Regards,

Anthony

Hi,

The false-positive was fixed with DB 2116 of CIS 3.11.108364.552.

Thanks,
Ionel

Wow that was fast!!

Many thanks everyone for the help and fixing it.

Regards,

Anthony

Hi,
I downloaded file from canon website for my canon camera and i got an alert heur.suspicious[at]24397411.
Could you please tell me, a virus or just false alert?

EOS Utility Updater for Windows (2.6.1) → k9414enx.exe

Hi ndrik,

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Hi ndrik,

The reported FP has been fixed in DB 2238.
Please check with latest update.

Regards,
-Chandra Mohan

Hi,

Comodo just ran a scan and reported heur.suspicious @ 23056310. Is this actually a virus or just a false positive? Thanks!

Hi,

We will check if what you reported is malware or just false positive as soon as possible.

Please, next time, when you encounter a False Positive (=FP) or a suspicious file please follow 1 of these 3 ways so it can be resolved as quickly as possible.
Thanks.

Thanks,
Erik M.

Hi limeberry,

This FP has been fixed.Please check in virus signature database 2456.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Hi, I’ve just started up my computer, and Comodo says it detected a virus.
It was heur.suspicius@21535770. I was wondering if this was another false positive or a virus?

Thanks!

Hi emilyelysian ,

We are verifying this and we’ll get back to you after reaching a conclusion.

Thanks,
Ionel

Hi emilyelysian,

The false positive was fixed with DB 2493 of CIS 3.12.111.745.560. You can check and confirm.

Thanks,
Ionel

Hi. Today COMODO had detected Heur.Suspicious@79881574 in C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTClient.exe. But I know that is a driver for my Genius G-Pen tablet.