Virtual Koisk not working

hi,
for the past 3 days, i have tried every way to start Virtual koisk but in vain. i re-installed my windows twice but when i start virtual koisk, a box appears, and then nothing happens. and the only way out is to force shut down the system. after re-boot, the firewall says that it has never been updated…
i searched the issue on google and tried every solution but same results… i even reset the sandbox before running virtual koisk but problem is there…
now only option is to say good-bye to comodo for ever… but before that, i thought to seek help here…
any help would be highly appreciated…
regards

Did you mean to say that you reformatted your computer, reinstalled Windows, and then installed CIS on the fresh version of Windows?

If not then could you explain what you meant when you said that “I re-installed my windows twice”?

Thank you.

hi,
and thanks for response…
yes, i re-installed windows, re-installed Comodo Firewall many times… i even uninstalled the Firewall as per the methods given here and then re-installed it again BUT same result… the Virtual koisk wont run… it gets stuck on " Virtual Koisk is loading" and then i ve to force shut down the system…
regards

This is very strange. When you reinstalled Windows did you install any other programs before installing CIS, or was CIS the first program you installed?

Also, which operating system are you using?

Thank you.

I think Comodo Firewall was the first program i installed…
I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Service Pack 1 running on Dell Inspiron N5010 (Core i3)
also one thing i want to mention… when i run a registry cleaning software, bi it CCleaner or Slim Cleaner etc, it gives a registry error… has it something to do with the issue… i am attaching the screen snap of the error…
regards

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’m trying to fully understand the issue. When you say you reinstalled Windows, did you do a full format during the installation? If not then which options did you select?

Thank you.

i really appreciate you for giving your precious time…
Yes, i formatted the drive before installation. but i am not getting you regarding the format options. I think windows 7 gives you a single format option in drive options after selecting the desired drive for Windows 7. so would you please clarify it a bit…
regards

That’s fine. All I was making sure was that there was a full format in-between the installations of Windows.

In that case this may be a bug. Please create a bug report in this section of the forum. Use the format provided here. Just copy and paste the code. Then put your answers after the colons.

Thanks.

i am attaching the snap of the issue… may be you get a better idea…
and i am new to this forum, so i have absolutely no idea of how to report a bug.any help would be appreciated
thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Please follow the two links I provided, and create the new topic. After that I can help with the rest.

Thanks.

I ve tried and created it in the forum u told…but dont know if it is in correct format…
regards